Anti-Camping

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Highlighted

Re: Anti-Camping

in reply to blade3370

Stereotypes about camping only add to the problem.

People who complain about campers aren't talking about the Worm. They are talking about the guys who ADS at every choke point and then get a kill and then go to a new camp spot.

That is real camping and it's the most pathetic style of play because of the advantages you are taking from your enemy.

And then you have the guy who jumps in and talks about defending... Defending is not the same thing. Defending is camping, but it is written into the objective so you are just following the rules.

Campers that just get headglitch kill after doorway ADS kill without a defend are obviously not very good, and they camp to boost the idea in their tiny brain that they have some kind of skill that is better than everyone else. They are arrogant and should be looked down upon as cowardly.

And anyone who says it's just a game, you make your choices in life whether you are anonymous or not, and the way you choose to play a video game can say a lot about what kind of person you are. Making the decision to be cheap is not something that anyone should encourage.

Level 20

in reply to SanAndreasPsych1

Defending is camping? Yeah, I was actually on your side until you said that.

Defending an objective is not camping, how in the world is it camping? Just because you see someone stationary on a certain spot doesn't mean he's automatically camping.

Defending is defending. When you plant the bomb in SnD, why the hell would I run around the map like a little dumbass and then just get killed by an ACTUAL camper that might've been hiding in one of the corners. No, I would rather watch the bomb, wait for the enemy to come out. It's camping when you're in a game where there are no DEFENDING objectives what-so-ever. (TDM,KC). But games like Hardpoint,Dom, or Headquarters, you actually have to defend to win. Again, I'm not going to run around killing people because that's not going to help us win. I'm guessing you're just one of those people who kill-whore and then gets so pissed because you got killed by someone who was DEFENDING, in order for them to win, I guess you just want an excuse to why you die so, I hope your satisfied.

Defending is not camping. You're an uneducated bastard.

Level 6

in reply to JanThaMan

His gamer card shows that ALL he uses are SMG's. Bias???? LMAO!!!!

By the way San, how in the name of Zues's b*** hole did you get 5 ties in a row.....that's like winning the lottery it's so rare.

Level 48

"Stereotypes about camping only add to the problem."

"...they camp to boost the idea in their tiny brain that they have some kind of skill that is better than everyone else. They are arrogant and should be looked down upon as cowardly."

Hmmmm.

Pot, meet kettle.

Level 15

SanAndreasPsycho wrote:

They are talking about the guys who ADS at every choke point and then get a kill and then go to a new camp spot.

That is real camping and it's the most pathetic style of play because of the advantages you are taking from your enemy.

You lost me and I must have misread...

What I am reading is: " You should be giving your enemy the advantage"

That seems very backwards so I must have misread.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to TURDFURGUNSON

Your anti-camping thread is a large complaint? nothing anti-camper about that.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

The anti-camping whines have been going since Quake, Doom & Unreal, that'd be before about 90% of you were born! Nothing new here, move a long. 

Level 22

in reply to Alky6

I've played every game you listed and yea not as bad as this game

Level 1

this COD is definitely less camper friendly the BO1.

Ghost - you have to be moving to feel its effects

Facepaint and Gun cammo - In bo1 id make two copies of each class one with green facepain and gun camo and one with white facepain and gun camo. that way whether its a snow map or jungle map you will always blend in if you need to

Silencers - silencers are being made weaker and weaker with every update in this game making them less effective.

Yes there is the target finder argument but with cold blooded its no better then the reflex or eotech, in fact its worse.

And if your blaming map size, its the COD community's own fault that the maps are smaller

Level 6

people camp because playing any other way gets you killed.

Level 14

Studios