All snipers read

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: All snipers read

in reply to Brutorious

I learned that with the crossbow it wors fairly close to how it would in real life.  When aiming over longer distances at a target at the same level as you simply compinsate for the arrows drop in flight by aiming higher than the target.    if your aiming at a target above you justaim a bit loser, and so on. I simply learned over time the proper adjustments for some of the sniper hideouts on different maps.  It tooks LOTS of practice lol.

Level 2

in reply to Daddyj_30

Yea, I get the drop which if they account for this with the Crossbow, why not with every gun in the game and have bullets drop to. this way people are snipping with Pistols. but my homie was talking about sway with the crossbow too. I guess if i wasn't always trying to Axe people in sticks and stones over the years i would have a greater ability with it.  My apologizes for getting all over you in the first post, it was pre morning bong hit.

Level 10

in reply to Brutorious

No problem,  I took no offense.  I suffer from typonese. Or should I say those that read my posts often suffer from it lol.  Also, I completly agree, they got the drop right with the cross bow but not with many of the guns (especially the pistols).

Level 2

in reply to youallsuck778

So you are complaining when someone uses a sniper rifle the way it's supposed to be used ? I guess you got killed running around in the open with your SMG. One thing i never understand is making these statements that someone is scared when they play defensively and don't run around in the open like a headless chicken.

It's never nice when you get sniped, but i'm also glad some people still use the sniper rifles for sniping and not for bullshit scoping.

Level 22
Highlighted

You're the one who's whining like a little girl. Man up and get over it. Nobody cares about your dogs. Blame yourself for your death.

Level 35

you gotta understand players like the OP suck horribly so when dying 1 off from dogs its the end of the world it may take months for him to come close to that again. Ha.

Level 1

in reply to Bacon_Eggs

I play mostly HC TDM and well ill never reach dogs in this mode with my skills, but people need to lighten up.

Level 10

I've never gotten higher than an AGR with my scorestreaks and I never moan about it. If you are 1 away from dogs and never get to it use lower scorestreaks

Level 12

in reply to squity123

Lol many dogs my friend many.

Level 1

Studios