After going back to Mw3 to refresh my memory Black Ops 2 is a perfect game in comparison

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: After going back to Mw3 to refresh my memory Black Ops 2 is a perfect game in comparison

in reply to the_eon

MW3 didn't have hackers??? Do you forget about the guys that would make themselves unkillable and run around killing people while they desperately try to shoot him and nothing happens but hit markers? I'd much rather have a hacker change his little insignificant emblem next to his name than to have him make himself invincible.

Level 6

Re: After going back to Mw3 to refresh my memory Black Ops 2 is a perfect game in comparison

in reply to Dropin_Noobs

You get spawn trapped just as badly on nuketown and hijacked so that argument doesn't work. MW3 was so much better than FLOPS2. The game play was more balanced, the weapons were more balanced, no Prestige master hackers, and best of all the lag was no where near what it is in FLOPS2. I find the IW makes much better games than Treyarch and can't wait until their next release.

Level 6

in reply to Betterthanu

Hmmm, I think you are exaggerating. MW3 had it's issues too. the reset stats hack early last year was one. What really makes your post wrong is the fact that the lag that plagued MW3 for the first 6 months was the SAME, in my book, to the lag that BO2 had (it's seems to be running better depending on the lobby). Shot around walls, 1 second behind was the big one, shooting "marshmallow" bullets etc. I heard ALL of these before in the MW3 forums last time around. Well, maybe lag in my favor at this point in time but I have comcast cable Internet and play wired on my PS3 (Not wireless using DSL). The issues that I see plaguing BO2 are people backing out of games causing in game instability and host disadvantage. I have to admit that I have not played MW3 in while and maybe I will give it a go this weekend. Always missed Domination in that game. That was epic (unless you had the above stated issues)!

Level 48

in reply to Dropin_Noobs

Mw3 you shoot at someone and you got that kill one on one......... Blackflops2 its pure luck based shooting on one on one gun fight...... Or should i say its if you have poor connection you win everytime...... Thank you activision for saving my money not buying your new DLC maps packs just cant justify spends on a facked game with not fix in sight because there to pig headed to listen to the masses.

Level 12

in reply to hyper72

lol I too did not buy the DLC. Treyarch made that decision easy. I wonder how so many people not buying DLC effects the DLC matchmaking?

Level 6

in reply to Betterthanu

I'm not touching the dlc even if they fix the mm.  As you said that decision was made easy.

Level 11
Highlighted

in reply to Dropin_Noobs

at least MW3 has HCDOM

and no fking connections issues as bad as this game.

also spawn trapping is pretty much in this game lol.

Level 27

in reply to Dropin_Noobs

Sorry mw I liked better. If we were still getting dlc for it I would still be playing it. In fact I have liked all the infinity ward stuff better than 3arch I only bought bo2 for zombies and that's bin a bust so far 

Level 7

in reply to Dropin_Noobs

I have the exact opposite feeling to you.

I play Black Ops 2 and then I go on MW3 and think its amazing. I think the spawn logic is actually good on Hardcore. For example, I think its to do with time. On Core, it has like less than a second to determine your spawn location. On Hardcore you can get up to 15second  spawn delay. In which time it works out a place you can safely spawn.

It works...

Sure you'll sometimes be unlucky but for the most part it works.

Also gun diversity is amazing in MW3 and the Maps in comparison to Black Ops 2 are great.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to Scotland-Rules

That's how it goes most of the time. You get angry at BO2 and so angry that you'll play anything else. So you go onto the previous CoD and you go up against the scrubs who can't afford the new game or just want to play against other low-quality players. So of course you will do better if you go back to the old game, because all the good players stay on the newest CoD. I'm sure if you search through the cob webs in your brain, you'll find that you had the same issues with MW3. You just don't want to admit it. You want to make MW3 look like a messiah.

Level 6

Studios