After going back to Mw3 to refresh my memory Black Ops 2 is a perfect game in comparison

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

After going back to Mw3 to refresh my memory Black Ops 2 is a perfect game in comparison

You really have nothing to complain about when it comes to the comparison of these 2 titles.  I spawn in the same spot on domination every single time on interchange and I have a semi circle of enemies waiting to shoot me.  Even though Black Ops 2 can be laggy at times, at least you have a fair game most games and the chances of being spawn killed are extremely low compared to Mw3.  The chances of being spawn trapped on Black Ops 2 is next to none where as I'de give it a 65% chance by the 10 or so games I just witnessed myself on Mw3.  TL;DR - Stop complaining about a game that is better than the last.

Level 5
32 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: After going back to Mw3 to refresh my memory Black Ops 2 is a perfect game in comparison

in reply to Dropin_Noobs

Your going to get two types of responses from your thread:

A) those who remain on the good side of the force and say < I agree 100% and then state a case with logic and hope>

B) than those who prefer the dark side of the force will state something like < You are wrong 100% let me cuss you out and then mention lag >

Good luck defending your positive thread. Did that sound negative? Dark side has taken over me! Noooooo

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

Re: After going back to Mw3 to refresh my memory Black Ops 2 is a perfect game in comparison

in reply to Izjar11

you're comment made my day.

Level 2

in reply to Dropin_Noobs

What makes you think that everybody has the same experience, i.e. your experience?

Level 38

in reply to Dropin_Noobs

While both games had it's issues, at least you can actually play MW3 and stand a chance. Where as in Black Ops 2, you have games where your connectivity to the host is so horrible, that you might as well run around without a weapon because you'll shoot some one for 5 hole seconds and they'll turn around and kill you. Tell me, how is that any more fair then being spawned trapped on MW3? Also, I never had an issue with getting spawn trapped on that game and most spawn trappers will tell you that it is essentially your own fault if you allow them to spawn trap you. So yeah, I'd take MW3 over Black Ops 2 any day of the week.

Level 12

in reply to SoG_Hanix_PC

Seems like someone has gotten their a$$ handed to them recently. Typical exaggeration from trashy player.

Anyway, OP I agree. This game has so many things going for it. The only thing that even saved MW3 for me was the MOAB. Without it, I would have quit playing in December. This game makes MW3 look like garbage. I get rewarded for playing the OBJ and the score streaks are well balanced. Other than lag, I couldn't ask for a better game.

Level 6

in reply to Dropin_Noobs

I can play MW3

MW3 doesn't freeze

MW3 never corrupted my stats and classes (still without a fix)

MW3 never had prestige hackers in the first month.

MW3 didn't break peoples PS3's

etc, etc, etc

Level 12

in reply to the_eon

Mw3 froze my ps3 most if the time as did blops1 .... but blops2 hasn't frozen on me once.

I had some terrible lag in mw3. Every one has a different experience in these games some folk will say blops2 isn't lagging for them.

But yeah the stats reset is a treyarch only problem.

They said on twitter a game update is a few days away so hopefully they sort the lag and end the hackers and reset problem's.

Level 11

in reply to Bigmoose589

I wouldn't get my hopes up that any one patch will magically solve every problem, but it is bound to (hopefully) improve some of them.

More important is what it represents: that, contrary to what some people on the forums might think, Treyarch are, in fact, at least trying to improve the game and fix it's problems, which should be viewed as a good sign, IMO.

Level 15

in reply to Mojo332

Tbh I dnt expect the game to work the way it should untill April.

I have my fingers crossed for this patch but I wouldn't be so sill to hold my breath. Lol.

I know they will fix it... they managed to fix blops1 and that was way worse in my book.

Level 11

Studios