After Maxis ToB EE Action Theories

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: After Maxis ToB EE Action Theories

in reply to slap1i

It's honestly not that hard. We get in-game quotes that hints to the next step, and with more than 10,000 people looking, at least 1 person at a time figures out the steps. Its like a giant scavenger hunt. Not very impressive, it's actually very easy. Treyarch does not leak the quotes.

Level 30

in reply to slap1i

Right?! Some of the ToB steps make sense, but putting lights under the lamps at the same time once HIM is destroyed is a little more out there in terms of deciphering that step from the quotes Maxis gives.

But let's not get off topic.  I understand that there are many in the community that believe Tranzit is done after TOB, but there are also those that don't.  I appreciate the comments about the fact the Tranzit or Green Run is done, but that isn't what the discussion is about.  If you think it's done, please don't clog the thread with non-discussion posts.

Level 2

in reply to slap1i

Sometimes people figure them out, sometimes people hack and look at the code for the steps.

Level 35

in reply to Megadog14

That happened on Moon and the EE was figured out the first day. Treyarch took that into account and locked the coding up for TranZit, Die Rise, and probably future maps to come too.

Level 30

in reply to Skullsplitter79

Alright, has anyone proven or disproven any effect of turbines or jet gun on the crashed train cars between town and power station?

Level 2

Im probably the only guy that's shares the same intense passion of uncovering the rest of the Easter egg. Just like democrats and republicans we are all divided on whether it's finished or not. I, sir am a believer that there is more for numerous reasons, which I will dive into if I become "intensely criticized" by my assumption. But nevertheless this forum was made for the sole disscussion of this "trail-n-error" method so let me get back to my main point. Yes skullsplitter, at one point I have tried laying down the turbine and the elec. trap at the trains and it yielded no result. But I am however convinced that the trains can be somehow interacted with, opened, etc. why: maxis says the quote "it seems some new cargo is aboard and needs to be delivered". Evidently there is no other place in Green Run where this quote could apply to or even make sense for that matter. Just because ppl have gotten the t.o.b achievement, they believe it's a done deal, but how many of you reading this have ever noticed what the achievement actually says? "in tranzit, listen to the voices". But we get the achievement before maxis says activate the spire, so..... Umma let you mull it over

Level 4

in reply to ThaDumbGenius

Couldn't have said it better myself. So good to know about the turbine and trap at the trains. I tried both this evening and got the same results.  I am also going to try to place the turbine on top of the bus so it will maybe come into contact with the downed power tower between the town and power station and see if that yields any results.

Level 2

The turbine alone won't do anythyng, trust me son, almost every game I play I grab the zombie sheild, as a result I leave my turbine on the bus, just in case any1 needs to open Pa'pd. I have wanted to try the elec. trap(for some reason it stands out to me because we don't use it significantly, and it breaks to ez to be useful) but due to playing wit alot of randoms its hard gettin both on the bus. I don't wanna clog your head with "would be theories" but what I stick to is the facts.  One fact is that like you implied earlier skull, how did ppl figure out the steps in the 1st place? While I'm sure the answer that shredder provided was right, if the whole community jumps on a step or get in a frenzy too soon, I'm pretty sure a step will slide into the cracks.  I get on xblive on the weekends and having a like minded theorist would help, but maybe we need all 4 characters.

Level 4

I think if there is any chance of more to the Tranzit EE it must be activated in a game that is in the proccess of one side of ToB or just after completion.

Level 17

I rode around the map twice with turbine and then with turbine and trap on the top of the bus... nothing.

Level 2

Studios