Actual statistics, not speculation...

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Actual statistics, not speculation...

in reply to CChristner1

This doesnt prove anything.

It may only prove that you two are evenly matched.

Level 7

Reference the KDR from the test.  We are not that evenly matched.  Never have been as I have way more free time on my hands during the week. 

Level 1

in reply to CChristner1

sometimes KDR doesnt mean much, maybe his style counters your style or he knows the way you think etc.

there is too many uncontrolled variables in your experiment for the results to mean anything.

Level 7
Highlighted

in reply to CChristner1

I've blown C4 under someones feet, and not only did it not show flak jacket, I didn't even get a hitmarker. My friend did the same thing in the final killcam the other day, where the guy ran right over the C4 blast and my friend had to shoot him instead. The game is a total scam.

Level 20

in reply to CChristner1

Interesting post but I don't think your experiment really proves that much. Anway I think any kind of handicap system would have been found in the game's code by now.

Level 23

in reply to CChristner1

Wow. I started thinking this last night and then I check the forums this morning and it's in the top of the list!

I had a couple of games where I could tell I was on the good side of the lag comp in the first couple of engagements. I went 8-0 on my first life, then all of a sudden I'm getting hitmarkers with my Remmington from 2-3ft away. Then I was pegged back to 8-5 and again and I get the good side of lag comp and will start winning one-on-ones to end 19-10.

Thats a good game for me, but still, the fact I had such a great start to then have all the lag comp switch the other way is so annoying!

You just can't trust your gun - or even your eyes sometimes!

Level 12

in reply to SpoonsV1

Happens every time - Flossy somehow manages to go 8-0 and the game is like "wjoah brotha...  lol, how did that happen"

Black ops 2 starts getting all final destination on me

Even!?  how the...

Level 7

in reply to CChristner1

This is why I always wear my tinfoil hat when I play.

Level 15

Studios