A positive discussion :)

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: A positive discussion :)

in reply to TRU11

The Kar98 and Mossin Nagant had some sexy iron sights not like the crappy obtrusive irons they gave the Ballista. I agree that it was the little things that set MW and W@W from the other CODs heres hoping the devs get their act together.

Level 23

in reply to BukLau101

I only played W@W a little while back. heard it was an awesome game so bought it to try it out. I really do like the feel to it and i like the maps. Hate the flying man hack lmao and crap like that. But what did you guys think of the set killstreaks? To be truthful I liked it llol

Level 23

in reply to ladylucina1

those dogs where a really scary bunch lol.

nothing like those puppies we see today hahahah

good thing most of the time i had my flamethrower with me whahahha.

PETA might wanted to had a word with me for all the dogs is BBQed

Mike Vick i got shit on me for my american friends .

Level 27

in reply to TRU11

I wouldnt be up on the whole computer technology thing etc but is there any way possible for a game to be made without letting it have glitches etc? or hacks etc? just seems like every COD title that comes out gets ruined by glitchers and hackers etc. its sad to see it really.

Level 23

in reply to TRU11

I made a thread yesterday about how much blops 2 dogs suck glad to know I'm not the only one who feels that way.I always loved calling in the dogs and hearing the Wehrmacht announcer say "Our houndz will tear zem to shredz" lol .

Level 23

in reply to BukLau101

i love the voiceovers in W@W lol.

Level 23

in reply to ladylucina1

The red army announcer (Reznov) was also epic aswell. I loved calling in a recon plane and he'd say something like our recon plane will find them, wherever they may hide. I also liked at the start of a TDM game the Marine Raiders announcer would say "no one fights alone". Everything about W@W was epic, the campaign, the weapons, the announcers such a good game. It's a shame that every old COD gets hacked

Level 23

in reply to ladylucina1

shipment.

chaos at its finest lol

on hardcore it really got wild there on HQ hahahah.

loved overgrown, crash and vacant from MW.

Seelow and cliffside where awesome on WAW.

Favela, Invasion and Rust where hectic along with good sniping on wasteland.

TBH i like most maps from previous COD but starting with BO i kinda got the idea they gotten worse with this installement being awefull .

Level 27

in reply to TRU11

ah good old rust lol. that was more hectic than nuketown lol. loved it though, it was pure chaos for the full lenght of the game. i like maps like that though to. you need a bit of pure chaos to mix it up from time to time

Level 23

in reply to ladylucina1

chopper gunner there was best time of your life hahahha.

i remember everyone was using chopper,pavelow and chopper gunner and everyone was fighting to get there in the air hahahha

Ac130 was pure overkill on that map though  lol.

i do feel shipment was the best chaos map ever.

grenades, noobtubes, c4 and rpg where flying all over the map every second whahahha.

other then rust and nuketown its was super easy to throw stuff at the other respawn places and after the first few deaths respwans would flip every second it seems lol.

That was 1 map you could not camp unlike rust and nuketown

Level 27

Studios