A formula for Actual Player Skill (APS)

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: A formula for Actual Player Skill (APS)

in reply to Shadow_Alq

Now factor in my 5 year old son who plays on my account.   (Combat Training)

Level 1

in reply to perkachu

Meant this for the OP:  Win/Loss shouldn't be factored in.  I miss the days of mercenary TDM, but am stuck playing against sometimes very organized teams.  I don't belong to a clan or play with other people.  I have no desire to make "friends" on PSN, so should I be punished due to the fact that I have a W/L of only .85?  To me, that's not bad considering I don't play with people I know ever. 

Level 4

in reply to Shadow_Alq

Sorry but you're terrible at the game. You say W/L is the most important yet you have a 0.98 W/L. The one time I ever came across you, you session joined got smacked by me twice and rage quit. After being called on how terrible you were you cried about lag. You are bad, your APS is 0. Get lost

Level 9
Highlighted

in reply to ProfessionalPos

Different ID, same troll, I see!

1750: thats the correct value

Level 9

in reply to Shadow_Alq

See here's the thing, your one head to head moment to show what a great player you were, you failed to show up. You joined the game and got outgunned twice. I was using a MSMC, you chose the ultimate noob weapon, the R870. I proceeded to kill you twice in close quarters and you rage quit. You then blamed lag because I embarrassed you. You have no skill, you are garbage. Feel free to join session again and get smacked around, you could use the practice

Level 9

We'll do him how we did that Miller guy today.

Level 25

The R870 is not a n00b weapon, try again, that gun is hitmarker central even with the Long Barrel and laser sight, and the lag makes it even worse of a gun considering if you're even .5 seconds behind you're gonna die because you're opponent isn't exactly where you shot at, and your one shot to kill is now gone, and they have the advantage of catching you off guard.

Level 3

in reply to AllistorRichard1

The gun is definitely nooby, the only thing it's good for is gunfights where you got out played and are almost dead but yet still get a  OHK.

Level 25

in reply to Community1234

I've been talking about this for a long time...

http://community.callofduty.com/message/205563524#205563524

Level 5

in reply to Community1234

I appreciate your effort. However, stats aren't reliable in this game (they are accurate, just not worth much).

I have spent weeks grinding for gold guns. I would play matches only going for headshots, not caring how many times I died and not trying to win.

If you play games like hardpoint and domination, and are attempting to recapture a zone, you will die continually, not get many points/kills (as the enemy is set up defending), and you will probably lose if you have to do all this work for a mediocre team.

I have a 1.1 K/D, 225 SPM, and .85 W/L and yet I can smack the ever living shite out of the enemy during any given match (especially TDM). Stats are all but worthless.

Level 7

Studios