Prepare yourself for a lot of raging.

Level 1

Re: A challenge to myself

in reply to Ghamorra

Prepare yourself for a lot of raging.

Level 1

in reply to Ghamorra

Nice challenge - good luck, I would probably use the EVO class myself pretty much exclusively.

I've been using an alternate account and using weapons I don't normally use and doing a fresh start each time to keep it fresh.  Much, much more fun than grinding away at challenges with the PM account.  During this, I am trying to see how fast I can get to 55 and prestige/fresh start.  So far, my best is in 8 hours exactly - 100% domination.

Level 16

in reply to WhyNoName

That's the thing, you don't get those classes when all your CaCs are unlocked. I have a Primary with no attachments on ever class and the same three perks; Lightweight, Toughness, and Dex. Only Frags and Stuns as my equipment. Pretty tough set-up

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

For your last level, as in when you are prestige 10 level 54, play every game with just the combat knife, no perks, nothing. I wish I could go back now and actually do that one myself.

I can still do it though

Level 23
Highlighted

in reply to Ghamorra

As much as a HK magnet as you are not having Blind Eye is going to really mess with you.  But in the end you just might learn somethings by forcing yourself into these other classes.  I know that I probably never would have bothered making a class with LW and Dex if it wasn't for having to use these default classes.  They can be some pretty handy perks.

Level 69

in reply to phxs72

I'm always the guy the Hunter Killers go for, ALWAYYYYYYS

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

Good luck G...

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

It builds character using difficult loadouts, I like to challenge myself by using the less than average guns to get them gold/diamond. It makes you a better well rounded player if you challenge yourself, the only problem is that you will get frustrated by the ammount of sweaty nerds youll come up against.

Level 6

Studios