A bad egg, a bad bird.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: A bad egg, a bad bird.

in reply to Izjar11

I insist you do the same.

Level 11

in reply to Izjar11

Your cries fall on deaf ears. I actually enjoy the game, but I digress. Every year COD keeps getting bigger. More sales, more DLC, more whatever. Because just as the few hundred to maybe 1000 of you guys leaving, 100,000 13 year olds get the game for the first time on christmas. that is a 900% increase in sales. So Treyarch, Activision, Sledgehammer, Infinity Ward, whoever makes this, don't care about what is going on in the game. They care about what SELLS. If EVERYONE left the game it would force innovation on activision's part to get customers back. But they are comfortable with their huge incomes and know that you people that leave the game mid-life-cycle are still going to buy the next one, year, after year, after year.

Level 5
Highlighted

in reply to xPsYcHo

Because just as the few hundred to maybe 1000 of you guys leaving, 100,000 13 year olds get the game for the first time on christmas. that is a 900% increase in sales

This has got to be one of the best business explanations I've seen that sounds WAY false.

So Treyarch, Activision, Sledgehammer, Infinity Ward, whoever makes this, don't care about what is going on in the game. They care about what SELLS.

Look our views on what is normal business varies from reading your reply. Though I am not happy with the current state of "connectivity" with the game, this game sells because how could you mess up a already solid franchise? How, its a turnkey business from previous titles,. what I find amusing is how do they not improve on that portion of the game.

f EVERYONE left the game it would force innovation on activision's part to get customers back. But they are comfortable with their huge incomes and know that you people that leave the game mid-life-cycle are still going to buy the next one, year, after year, after year.

I know what your sayin' xpsycho and thats what will happen if we remain silent!

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

Studios