A Happy Place

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: A Happy Place

in reply to GRIZZ11283

Pick 10, scorestreak. Nothing else

Level 1

in reply to GRIZZ11283

I like the smg class doesnt matter what one.Id have to say fav map is hard theres a lot I like least fav overflow.Not sure why just not one my favs lol.I like laser and fmj on my weapons.Perks would be all stock but scavanger.I thing they have done a great job with bo2 and look forward to the dlc thinking of getting season pass.back up weapon rpg .

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to GRIZZ11283

well i think most of us visit this Forum Must like the game.......or we would not be here to start with........people just get Pissed and blow off some stream here ......I understand some people who buy the game may hate it...but to keep playing it after they see they dont like it .is kinda like giving yourself a blackeye ......i paid for Battlefeild 3 .....i liked the campain mode........but hated multiplayer.....so it is now on the shelf...

I like the pick 10 system

I like the way the challenges are setup

I like scorestreaks vs killstreaks

I Love the MUTE all button LOL

Level 16

in reply to GRIZZ11283

pick 10 system.

mute option.

spectator mode.

Level 27

in reply to GRIZZ11283

The "mute all except party" feature single handedly improved this game more then any other single feature.  When I dont have to listen to others degrade or whine it is a VERY good day!  I just pray future studios making COD take the hint and keep this game changing feature

Level 3

in reply to GRIZZ11283

Another thing I really dug was the camo unlock system in this.  I'm an old school RPGer, so I like things in games that are hard and take a long time to obtain. 

Level 29

in reply to GRIZZ11283

i also like how when you're in a lobby you can just pan right and it's almost like scrolling to another page, everything is enlarged and you can view everyone's player cards and records much much easier.  Great feature!!

I also like how you don't have to have a sentry gun air dropped in

I like that sentries stick around longer in the game if no one destroys it allowing for more kills

thank you 3arc for taking away knifing sentries

the challenges are definitely what they're supposed to be and very rewarding when acheived.

really enjoy hardpoint and the score system in KC

thank you 3arc for allowing scorestreaks to stick around until fully utilized!  can't tell you how many times i earned a death machine or got a great killstreak...deployed it...then get killed within seconds only to have it gone bye bye WTF!!  sooooo mad haha

no ghost pro!!  I'M HAPPY!!

Level 19

in reply to GRIZZ11283

Mute All...

Level 1

Studios