3rd dlc vengence good, awesome, or amazing?

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops II General Discussion

3rd dlc vengence good, awesome, or amazing?

cant wait for next dlc what do you guys think?

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: 3rd dlc vengence good, awesome, or amazing?

in reply to abcdefgikillzom
Solution
‎24-06-2013 12:12 PM

I, honestly LOVE the look of the new DLC.  Ive always been the type of player that likes to tactically move around, using the map to my advantage.  The paintball arena will probably be my new favorite map hands down.  The only thing i was disappointed in was the fact that they spent the extra gun slot on a zombies gun.  Here i was really hoping to see another gun, or even a new killstreak? something to really mix it up.

Level 2
7 REPLIES

Solution
‎24-06-2013 12:12 PM

I, honestly LOVE the look of the new DLC.  Ive always been the type of player that likes to tactically move around, using the map to my advantage.  The paintball arena will probably be my new favorite map hands down.  The only thing i was disappointed in was the fact that they spent the extra gun slot on a zombies gun.  Here i was really hoping to see another gun, or even a new killstreak? something to really mix it up.

Level 2

in reply to HotPocketHomici

ya same here! exept i actually like the idea of the new ray gun though

it seems like you could train a lot easier with it than the origional ray gun

Level 1

I think it looks awesome, I just wish it would come out on ps3 when it comes out on xbox.

Level 3

It looks pretty bad actually. The maps look fake and made-up. It doesn't look like a place that soldiers would be fighting. It just looks fake and unreal. Although its very imaginative that doesn't mean it should be in a game like this.

Level 30

in reply to illstplaya2live

well it is call of duty their map packs usualy arent realistic battle areas but they still are really fun in my opinion

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to illstplaya2live

illstplaya2live wrote:

It looks pretty bad actually. The maps look fake and made-up. It doesn't look like a place that soldiers would be fighting. It just looks fake and unreal. Although its very imaginative that doesn't mean it should be in a game like this.

I agree. I think this next DLC looks like crap. More itsy, bitsy, teeny, weeny maps. The new "paintball park" map is stupid. It's just another GRIND. Nothing imaginative about the new DLC at all. I'll play it because they're new maps. But, only to kill time until Ghosts comes out. If Ghosts were out today, I'd turn my BO2 disc into a coaster for drinks.

Level 21

ONE reason to buy it and a THOUSANDS of reasons NOT to. Your choice!

Level 5

Studios