3 of the funniest things I've heard in post game lobbies

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

3 of the funniest things I've heard in post game lobbies

This past weekend when I was playing in a party one of the members would keep saying people weren't positive when they were, we asked him what his definition of positive is and he said if you have a 3 K/D in a game you went positive, no less.

Today I was playing and after we beat a team they said that they won because we didn't make them go negative, I didn't understand there were no domination rules lol.

Also we ran into a dude that after the game said he didn't care that he lost because losing doesn't matter, only going positive lol.

So my question to you guys is what are the stupidest/funniest things you've heard in pregame lobbies?

Level 25
16 REPLIES

Re: 3 of the funniest things I've heard in post game lobbies

in reply to HaitianCreation

I remember this game I played on TDM where some guy went 0-126 because he kept blowing himself up with a rocket launcher. I was already laughing since I figured this out during the match - there were explosions ping ponging all over the map all match long. After the match some dude that was on this guy's team started freaking out and kept saying "0-126, 0-126 you need to get fvck out the lobby!".

I also remember some guy that was b!tching me out for camping after the match - but I never shot him once. I killed him 7 or 8 times but it was because he kept running into my claymores over and over again (I usually carry 2 claymores on TDM and I may have been running scavenger too). That guy was pissed but I can't help it if he's part lemming.

Level 10
Highlighted

were we playing together because that all sounds so familiar.  I thought to myself : "Huh!?"

Activision Ambassador

I think on the first one we were but not on the second two.

Level 25

The single most stupidest thing I've heard someone say in CoD is "I'm going to trace your IP"

Right. You can't possibly and even if you did, what would you do with it?

Exactly. Nothing. You're a c*ck. Die.

Level 8

in reply to Organ-Donor

tbh you can run your PS3 connection throu your computer and in that way trace the other peoples IPs in the lobby. The you could use that information do do wahtever you like. Mostly used for ping/flooding attacks to make you lag hard and in the worst case scenario crash your connection so bad that you need to reset your router.

So there's some merit to that one

Level 2

in reply to Fnords

Yes, I'm aware that can be done, but how many people threatening to do so actually can?

Exactly.

Level 8

in reply to Organ-Donor

Right on the money you are good sir.

Just wanted to point out that it can be done

Level 2

I once heard someone threatening to circumcise someone they were arguing with

Level 18

They blamed the whole loss on the fact that I was lag switching when my whole team was 3 barring against them on 4 bars. After that they said my guns were the reason they lost. The funniest one was when they started to blame each other for going negative and they eventually split up the party and tried to invite us.

The previous game they blamed our teams loss on me since I was using an LMG.

They were in a 6man and it was me an my friend.

Level 12

Studios