1.07 Lag is terrible!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: 1.07 Lag is terrible!

in reply to WhatzHisName

Your bandwidth should even be considered at all or if any, if you're not going to ping something 400+ miles away.

Level 59

in reply to Guadie1

I would tend to agree that Lag is horrible right now. I am not sure that this is was due to the patch or the new maps. I played with my buddy who has only the old maps and there seemed to be very little lag on my end. However, with the new maps I cannot get a kill I am behind everyone on the opponents team. I shot this guy 4 times up close with the peacemaker and he turned around a one shotted me .... just horrible

Level 3

in reply to Guadie1

Seriously this needs to get fixed ASAP, I haven't had any problems before but this is been going on for a week already both in zombies and multiplayer, at start my bars are green and then switch to one red bar and I get connection Interrupted thew out the game, it's not my Internet connection or modem everything is good on my end so seriously fix this cuz this is getting super annyoing I'm trying to rank up in both zombies and multiplayer and I can't do either cuz if this connection Interruption crap so fix this ASAP PLEASE!!!

Level 1

in reply to Guadie1

The crazy thing is that I usually see yellow and red bar players at the top of their teams.

Level 20

in reply to theroc23

people rocking 3 bars and yellow bars are harder to kill if you are full barring ,its weird

Level 1

Studios