you can remove my discussion as many times as you want

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

you can remove my discussion as many times as you want

seems like my last post... treyarch and false advertisment hit a nerve it has been removed why i dont know maybe its cause i was up to 1800 views and people were taking note of the truth i speak about the consumer being robbed by corporate companies only worried about stealing and not standing behind there product

Level 2
7 REPLIES

Re: you can remove my discussion as many times as you want

in reply to risk_or_reward

I believe they have already said the nuketown map is returning. And even if it didn't, you bought access to the map, guess what? You have it, on custom games, nowhere did it ever say ONLINE MULTIPLAYER.

Honestly, would idiotic hipsters like you just shut the fuck up about the "corporations stealing money" until you understand what you're talking about?

There was no false advertising, end of story.

Level 2

in reply to oBLACKIE_CHANo

it wasn't said for online multiplayer, but it was implied and oh yeah,definetly false advertisement.

Level 3

in reply to NocturnalLink

Just like any 24/7 playlist it WILL get removed and come back another time..

Level 1

You only punish forum members by spamming. Contact Support, tweet @ATVISupport or the devs.

You are just making noise here. Participate in the numerous OPEN threads about this, and do it in a logical, mature manner.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

its not spamming it called being heard... my opinion or my voice is my own if i choose to express it is only my concern if it bothers you dont reply ... oh i forgot its what you do best forum troll

Level 2
Highlighted

No. Not a troll. Someone who has RESPECT for his fellow forum members by following the rules.

You are not alone in your feelings on this. SO PARTICIPATE IN THE CONVERSATIONS ALREADY TAKING PLACE.

You have some nerve calling me a troll when YOU are the one spamming the forums instead of taking productive action by actually following the correct avenues.

Right now you are just throwing a tantrum and it is embarrassing, really.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

I went to play Nuketown but its gone, why has it been taken away for special events only? I preordered the hardened edition for nuketown 2025 and zombies now I can't play Nuketown what the F*CK!

I can't believe this, is the for real, really? i mean seriously for real? really? really?

Treyarch WTF seriously?

Level 2

Studios