y do so many people use LMG's now?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: y do so many people use LMG's now?

in reply to erikle1

Idk anger t you all and who you play against but when i run into someone using tf or dual band they almost always have hardwired equipped.  Crap,  the first time I ran the tf in the beginning of the games cycle i figured lemme pair it with hardwired just in case ppl smartened up and began using the emp nade more than mw3, sure enough  i was right.  I play mainly hc so i dont need to use toughness and i usually have a class or two with hardwired and scav/cold blooded on my anti mind bullets classes (target finder +swat, built in fmj ) and one of my mms classes.  I love me some mms,  i use it mainly for clarity of the sight alone,  the scannerl is just a bonus

Level 6
Highlighted

in reply to Sharted1ce

I was thinking of using Hardwired to counter the EMP users but I don't want to waste a slot for that perk. I just use a crosshair sticker on my gaming monitor so I won't get disoriented when my Target Finder gets EMP'd.

This is how my monitor looks like with the crosshair.

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/3259/dscn0868yh.jpg

Level 35

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

Only time I got EMP'd specifically was when I was running ACOG with the Ballista.  Player who EMP'd me was using iron sights on the Ballista which I hadn't unlocked then.  I do now so I have to rank up my personal level to unlock the gun and then I can have some fun.

Level 31

in reply to SitRepPro

I snipe with the DSR but I can't use the iron sight on the Ballista. Don't get me wrong, I still go positive using the Ballista iron sight but I can't dominate with it. I'm getting too many hitmarkers for my liking and it's too inconsistent.

Level 35

SMR FMJ ACOG yum!

Level 44

I've heard people are having off days with the hit detection on the Ballista and it's only happened in one engagement with me thankfully.  I shot someone in their face only to then get killed by the enemy.  I actually find the XPR a bit more difficult to use in terms of 'raw handling' having used the Ballista for a fair bit.  Snipers don't tend to dominate in lobbies really from my experience, unless you're pro with them then.   I've topped lobby leaderboards when sniping but most of my kills will be from the pistol upon relocating.

Level 31

in reply to erikle1

Cos there nothing better than jumping onto NT with old painless (QBB FMJ Ext Mag Scavenger) and wreaking havoc

Level 44

in reply to erikle1

I do much better with irons or the RDS, stock is the only essential attachment. I hate losing my peripheral vision.

I don't corner camp with LMGs, however I'll pick somewhere with good sight lines that I can defend, for example the statue square on Raid. I use them because I like to keep my engagements at range where possible, and in this game it just seems like no matter how many you kill there's always another one. At least with 100 bullets I should be able to hold them off.

Level 16

in reply to erikle1

Anyone ever notice how so many people use AR's and SMG's?

So annoying how people use guns.

Level 3

in reply to TreezNSteez

LMG's do not require any skill level. just pray and spray!!!

Level 3

Studios