why most people are really laging

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: why most people are really laging

in reply to slightlyamber

I use a PC monitor monitor with 2ms response time and still have matches where a lot of people are just running around with a death aura so that when you see them, you die.

Level 17

Yeah, everyone will get a laggy game here and there but it isn't every game, at least my experience. The thing is BO2 is a bit different from what people are use to, so they need something to blame it on when they get beat.

Level 5

in reply to Pooklove

In what way is Blops2 different to what we are use to ?

Please explain..

what is it we are "use too" that has suddenly changed in blops2 that now so many people are having issues ?  or as you say, blaming lag..

Level 9

in reply to darkwitness

All the problems with Lag etc and are entirely the fault of the control pads. This is a proven fact that has been highlighted many times. The black standard controls pads are apparently the main culprits. The TV is only the second on the list.

See link below for details

www.whataloadofcrap!dearme.com

was meant as reply to everyone

Level 4

in reply to BareMountain

heh....... so you mean the people that seem to skip across the screen at times and instakill me are doing so because of my pad ?

If my pad is the problem how come I don't have this problem when playing cod4 or mw2 with the same Black Controller ? 

And how come it seems to work fine in one game and then there is a host migration and suddenly my pad stops working properly.  

I think that could be the craziest thing I have heard in a while.

I know what imput lag is, I have experienced the whole tap lb to throw a nade and there is a split second before he does it on screen, but my pad causing people on the other team to lag ?? and then in the next game after they leave it's working fine again... wow  I guess it's time to throw away all my pads ; )

Level 9

in reply to darkwitness

Hehe yes throw them all away!

Just the thread is so funny with people now blaming televisions on not doing well

Level 4

in reply to darkwitness

Call of Duty Black Ops 2 the first fps where you pause on a online game.

Level 7

if you think 5ms is why people are pissed at this game you need help

Level 1
Highlighted

Why are other games fine? and for me, MW3 was almost perfect had very few laggy days.

Level 32

lol its not our TVs, man. I have a 2ms response time LED monitor. Still lag like crazy. It's mostly your internet connection. If its high speed, you're going to get screwed by the lag comp the most.

Level 6

Studios