why is everybody quickscoping?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

why is everybody quickscoping?

ik recently started playing groundwar and I noticed a lot of quickscopers in this gamemode. Normally its not that frustrating but in this gamemode I get killed by qiuckscopers all the time. I think they are pretty good players but the snipers seem a bit overpowered to me because it is always a 1 shot kill.

Level 1
21 REPLIES

Re: why is everybody quickscoping?

in reply to burki4ever

Quickscopers never go positve and I really don't see much of it at all. No offense but you may need more practive if you're getting beat by them.

Level 6

in reply to Roush1

I only see it in groundwar. I don't get beat by them but they do win gunfights that they should lose with a sniper. it's annoying when I run into a quickscoper around the corner and he wins with a sniper with one bullet when I have a SMG and fired 2 bullets. normally I would win the gunfight but against a sniper you lose at closerange. every weapon has a range in wich they serve best but a sniper kills from any distance with one shot. wich is fine when you shoot from far away. but it should be more difficult to hit somebody up close

Level 1

in reply to burki4ever

in real life true, but there are always to sides. when i hit someone with a great shot in the chest head or neck, even twice they turn around a dump a sub machine gun clip into me from a cross the map or pistol, i feel your frustration to lol

Level 1

in reply to CalculatedSnipe

sometimes it just seems random. howmany bullets it takes to kill an enemy. i don't mind if it sometimes takes 1 or 2 bullets more. but every once in a while I need half a clip and that does not make sense. but overall the game is pretty good. just not the best cod

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to burki4ever

yeah happens way too often and it is very inconsistent on that end, thats why i try to stay with one hit kill weapons, but even then i have missed complete whole scope/enemy filled scope with out any hit markers

Level 1

in reply to Roush1

lol not true i have 1.33 k/d and i love quickscoping because its fun challenging and a thrill to be great,quick, and accurate. i don't use auto aim either because it interupts proper aiming, when i use a sub machine gun or assault rifle it's necessary. Some sniper like groundwar because so many gamers are focused on killing each other a good sniper can come in a clean up all the distrated shooters from range.

Level 1

in reply to burki4ever

I love when the other team is snipers. 9 times out of 10 they go negative. I did play against one that went 42-2 the other day... but good snipers are so rare that it isnt an issue

Level 7

in reply to burki4ever

Never see them in groundwar.

You do know the diffierence between quickscoping and dragscoping right?

If they only quickscope in groundwar then their dead waste.

Level 14

in reply to burki4ever

Any time I get killed by a sniper more then 2 times, I just whip out my LSAT and tear them a new one for the rest of the match.

Level 20

Studios