why is black ops to so bad ???

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

I want to know why black ops two is even considered a call of duty yes it may have the name but it sucks so bad its unreal onto of the game sucking the people who play it are worse it isn't anything but a camp feast for little kids and this has ruined call of duty for me and I will not be buying anymore of there games until something is done with all the problems it has

p.s. if you haven't got this game yet i would recommend you save your money and get a game that's actually worth it I would recommend the new medal of honor to anyone so try it out instead of this trash game

Level 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: why is black ops to so bad ???

in reply to jjwhitesmith
Solution
‎20-11-2012 12:20 AM

I smell a troll post, but ironically I would recommend MOHW over this game.

Despite its plethora of issues, and the fact that its completely dead at this point, its a vastly superior game to BO2.

Level 13
58 REPLIES

in reply to jjwhitesmith
Solution
‎20-11-2012 12:20 AM

I smell a troll post, but ironically I would recommend MOHW over this game.

Despite its plethora of issues, and the fact that its completely dead at this point, its a vastly superior game to BO2.

Level 13

in reply to jjwhitesmith

Title says Black ops

Text says Black ops 2.
Make up your mind

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaSS is OP. SaND get's everywhere
Level 59

in reply to jjwhitesmith

Treyarch's the hero COD deserves. but not the one it needs right now........so we'll hate them. because they can take it.because they arn't our hero. they're our silent watchful patchers. the black op.

Level 5

in reply to ForumBatman

ifinity ward was the hero you speak of, treyarch has always been the crap developers hired as a filler ever since big red one.

hell they won't even admit to a lag comp issue, at least the new infinity ward did that, might have not been able to fully fix it but at least they admited it

Level 18
Highlighted

in reply to jjwhitesmith

"its unreal onto of the game the sucking"

Good, you can put it back in the case and go back to school.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to jjwhitesmith

oh i shouldnt feed the trolls. but i will this once.

jjwhitesmith wrote:

it is not bad, you are

Level 19

in reply to Fireman0025

i love how you say im bad but i am willing to bet i cant beat you 1 on 1 in any cod game and for all the mistakes in my origal post i was in a hurry when i typed it but for all you guys who think black ops 2 is good you my friends need to go play any other fps that came out this year and they all make black ops 2 look like it was made by an infant i can not stand battle field 3 and i would rather play it then this peice of junk they have sold us as a game so have an opinion if you want but if this game did not have the name call of duty on it no one in there right mind would play it

Level 2

in reply to jjwhitesmith

So I'm assuming you were in a hurry to write this post too? The amount of spelling and punctuation errors is not acceptable if you are to be considered a human being. There wasn't even a single period in your entire post! The fact that you brought up a 1v1 just shows how much of a "noob" you truly are.

Level 1

in reply to jjwhitesmith

says the guy with a 174SPM and a 1.39 KD

How do you have such a crappy KD when you camp in a corner the entire game?

BTW i love when bad people say the game sucks when its really them.

Level 1

Studios