why always give me the players right at the bottom of the leader board on my team?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

why always give me the players right at the bottom of the leader board on my team?

its just bs, i just know straight away we're gonna lose, and the enemy team gets the people right at the top of it? with 3 kds, it just isn't fair

Level 6
3 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: why always give me the players right at the bottom of the leader board on my team?

in reply to teggy123

I know the feeling, have you tried playing FFA? You're not weighed down by a crap team there.

Level 16

Re: why always give me the players right at the bottom of the leader board on my team?

in reply to teggy123

Honestly, because Treyarch is using Skill Based Match Making so strictly, I've NEVER seen a full 1 point difference in KDR between players.

There's NEVER been a COD where players have been matched so closely to their KDR than BO2.

Theyve done such a good job at it, that our connections/lagging have sufferd horribly

Level 4

in reply to teggy123

clans are abusing the skill based matchmaking by making the lowest SPM or K/D player their leader, this way the high skilled players play versus low level players, the results are: all green low level players on your team while the enemy has all high skilled pros.

its the matchmaking, its broken and people abuse it to get easy gameplay.

Level 24

Studios