Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: what makes you leave a game ?

in reply to starbuckfrack

"Momma said these are magic shoes, momma said they'd take me anywhere!"

Level 48
Highlighted

in reply to mrbron

The lag is the only thing that makes me leave a game. When my bullets are getting me tons of hitmarkers or when my bullets are just passing through them, I leave. There is no point in staying when the game is out of sync.

Level 35

in reply to mrbron

When the lag is bad, <<<< this one applies to many reasons for leaving,Bendy bullets,using almost a full clip to actually kill another player,

when the game is full of silly scoping wannbee`s

when i suspect someone is using a Lag Switch

when team members are more concerned about KD than doing the objectives

Level 21

in reply to mrbron

what makes me leave is if im teamed up with less skilled players who even though im doing okay, they are dieing every 2 seconds, and feeding the enemy score streaks.. which leads to the noobs leaving, and im taking on a team  by myself, than i start to do poorly because i have enemies comming at me in every direction..

that and lagging

Level 15

in reply to Err0r_6_

Testify...... NOTHING WORSE THEN 4 GOOD PLAYERS GETTING LUMBERED WITH  BAD NOOB'S

Level 1

in reply to Err0r_6_

some people play for the false team, they join in progress and get killed by his friend who is on the other team, he goes 0-30 while his friend goes 30-0 etc. then as soon the match is over he dashboards and next match he joins match in progress and is doing the same thing again. its sad but that how some people play this game, its boosting in my opinion.

joining match in progress should not removed, people are abuse it for boosting.

Level 24

in reply to FixBlops2

Are you serious?!?! People actually do this? Wow, if only so much energy was directed towards, I don't know cancer research or cold fusion, maybe we as a society may get somewhere! But stats on a video game that give you nothing back in return except for piece of mind?!?!?! The human species is starting to disappoint me once again.

Level 48

in reply to ZvErS

True, true. I've seen this in previous CoD games as well. I don't understand what they get from this either.

Level 24

in reply to mrbron

I never leave a game. If the game conditions are less than desirable, I will wait until the game is over then leave the lobby.

in reply to mrbron

Pretty much as above for me, I will continue to play with a little lag but when it gets to the point where you can't get a kill regardless of what you do it's time to go.

I did leave a game last night when four of my own team were just being idiots, running around a car trying to knife it, standing together jumping up and down, etc.  It's just a shame the other team couldn't see them (despite my efforts to bring attention to the area) because I'd have happily taken the loss just to see them get shot to pieces.

Level 20

Studios