what isn't broken in this game

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: what isn't broken in this game

in reply to Restore_Hardcore

they have about a year not 2 years to dev the game dlc takes up dev time to earn more dollars.

Level 8

in reply to sirsmug

I'm sure you know their schedule. They should ditch the campaign and stick to multiplayer.

Level 27

So you are saying that when I'm in the same lobby with the same players inbetween matches my tv's input (with is sub 12ms) changes?

And i'm certain my more than capable internet connection (wired only) is not suddenly changing inbetween games.

I'm sorry but thats rubbish - I have never in 13+ years of online gaming played anything as inconsistent as BO2.

I've seen you comment on several posts and you really like to talk down peoples troubles.

There are enough posts around that show people ARE suffering. 

Just because you aren't doesn't mean the rest of us have done something wrong or have the wrong kind of set-up.

Level 22
Highlighted

Restore_Hardcore wrote:

We all get lag but if it's really bad for you then it's your internet or tv settings more than likely.

COD appears to be the only game where internet and TV settings are paramount.  So maybe some issues are within the game.

Level 31

in reply to MW3isBETTER

I gotta say the hotfix after the patch (or something in the TU itself) seems to have made a difference for me.   The game is tolerable.

I have not played since 2xp weekend so not sure how it is now but from the time of the patch I was even able to play core without too many problems.

I hope it lasts.

Level 17

in reply to Griefbot

uav works fine spammed every game.

Level 8

in reply to MW3isBETTER

I watched my daughter play hc SnD last night and every final killcam ppl were crying lag when there was none. Just saying.

Level 27

Restore_Hardcore wrote:

I watched my daughter play hc SnD last night and every final killcam ppl were crying lag when there was none. Just saying.

Just because you don't see or feel lag doesn't meant others aren't having it. I've been in lobbies where it was almost unplayable, yet other team(winning team) said it was fine....our team went totally negative where bullets weren't working yet the other team can kill you one shot with a pistol. This is not a skill issue, it's a game issue. Fix this unstable issue and the game is fine in my book.

Level 32

in reply to zingaa

How would you fix it? Are the other games broke too? Last night I played some MW3 and one match was a lagfest! I never had too many problems with that game but that match was unplayable! I just stuck with it and did the best I could and the next match was fine. It's not the game, it's the fact that we play online with millions of ppl in different parts of the world with different setups!!! If you don't want lag, don't play online!

Level 27

in reply to MW3isBETTER

To say this game is completely broken is a little over the top. Yea, it has its issues, but so does every game. There is no such thing as a "perfect" game  yet people come on the forums and cry and want their money back because it is broken. Im pretty sure I play the same game as you, and my game isnt broken.

Level 8

Studios