what do ya think about more prestiges?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: what do ya think about more prestiges?

in reply to Ss78_

it doesnt tell me that i have any tokens left it doesnt show anything about tokens at all

Level 1

in reply to ingoinboss

When I get a challenge done for a guns camo/streak or whatever it tells me the xp I've earned for each and down in the right corner it states how many tokens I've left.

Keep an eye out, I've no reason to fib.

Level 16

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

i got bored so i reset and i regreat it

Level 1

in reply to Paso-Robles

Hindsight is a wonderful thing dontya think?

Level 16

in reply to Paso-Robles

i would never reset cause i know that not even halfway i would get bored of the game

Level 1

in reply to ingoinboss

would be awesome if they gave you a new tab with the prestige icons as emblems when you get to master prestige.. but yeah, they screwed that up, now that im master prestige im having more fun than ever XD

Level 7

in reply to ingoinboss

Well, if they were going to add more Prestiges, wouldn't you think they would have waited and made the Prestige Master the very last Prestige they added instead of having it there from the get go. How do you tell some one who made it there legit that you'll be taking away their perma unlock of everything and that they'll have to go 5-10 more levels before they get it all back. That right there will get several people to just plain quit. So yeah, I don't want to see any more prestige levels. It would piss me off when I am right there, just about to get to Prestige Master, and have them add another 5-10 levels.

Level 12

in reply to SoG_Hanix_PC

yeah thats a good point they should just add more challenges and better calling cards

Level 1

in reply to ingoinboss

This is why I never am in a rush to get to the highest level because if they do add more prestiges, you're already screwed because you completed the majority of the challenges and will have a slow time getting to the highest level again.

Level 8

in reply to Ovrlord

I've never understood the "Race to Master Prestige" Mentality. Game has to last me at least until the next title is released. Whats the hurry?

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

Studios