uav sucks game

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: uav sucks game

in reply to startroopernl

Its simple, shoot them down. I know in h/c k/c they are always being called in and it seems like I am the only one on my team that ever shoots them down. I can shoot down at least 5 every game but I don't think there is 20 a game. If so that would be good. 20 x 75 =1500 free points towards score streaks and the darn things don't even shoot back at me.

Level 9

The amount of score to earn a UAV is already to high.  It was fine the way it was when the game was released and should have never gone up. 

UAVs have always been spammed but especially when the game in newly released.  Since the UAV gives you assist points it is spammed even more.  Also there is the point that in MW3 it was useful to run assassin and counter uavs but in BO2 running ghost is pointless!

Level 15

in reply to Rize_BHo

No it isn't, actually is one of the best perks in the game, and one of the most unused.

Right now the UAV gives you a sensation of protection and that's why Ghost is so useful.

Level 1

in reply to theGreyHammer

The only reason i say it like i did was assassin pro countered the Portable radar, UAV, Thermal, heartbeat, CUAV, EMP, and got rid of the red name.

Ghost only conters UAV and only while you are running around like a chicken with your head cut off..

Level 15

in reply to Rize_BHo

That if you're really retard, no offence.

It's quite obvious that if you run towards your enemys you will die, but even that way, they simply won't expect you coming, so you can easily kill them.

PS: BTW, you don't need to be sprinting for Ghost to work, just walk or strafe and you're fine.

Level 1
Highlighted

You think it's being spammed? I guess you were never played MW3. Hardline Pro gets me an Assault UAV every two kills. I used have a class with just a UAV as the pointstreak reward and I spam it just to mess up my opponents gameplay and make them feel uneasy.

Level 35

Studios