to the complete idiots at activision...

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Highlighted

Re: to the complete idiots at activision...

in reply to bamafan12

bamafan12 wrote:

I was just kicked for the hundreth time for accidental team killing. How can so many video game masterminds be so dumb, is ricochet a difficult concept?! I think not. If any of you Activision employee have a legit explanation for kicking players from games for now reason than please tell me!!!?

Here's a legitimate explanation...

... you team kill too much.

You're welcome.

p.s. -- I'm not an Activision employee but I did sleep at a Holiday Inn Express.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

in reply to bamafan12

bamafan12 wrote:

I was just kicked for the hundreth time for accidental team killing. How can so many video game masterminds be so dumb, is ricochet a difficult concept?! I think not. If any of you Activision employee have a legit explanation for kicking players from games for now reason than please tell me!!!?

Terrible reasoning, you should stop playing HC.

Level 11

in reply to bamafan12

Fixed Original Post.

I was just kicked for the hundreth time for accidental team killing. Why is it so hard for me to watch my surrounding, I must be retarded. If only I was smart enough to stop playing a gamemode that I don't like?! If any of you commenters have any suggestions for how I can move my joystick up and play Reg. Core instead of HC than please tell me before I give myself a hernia!!!?

Level 3

in reply to bamafan12

You are expected to post responsibly when creating new threads. Duplicates of existing threads, authored by yourself or not, and gratuitous bumping is considered spam. Spam is subject to lock or deletion at our discretion.

You can find the above in our Black Ops 2 Community Etiquette & Guidelines.

We've had plenty of discussion about probation on these boards. All of it can be searched. Do a search and find those existing discussions. Read what other people have posted and contribute your thoughts to those threads.

Claire JeepChick | Forum Moderator: Modern Warfare, Black Ops, Ghosts
Questions/Concerns/Quibbles/Comments? Send me a PM

Studios