to many squeakers/retards

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

to many squeakers/retards

why cant people just be happy with the game. people are always going on about how certain guns are under/over powered. its stupid. the game has to have certain guns over/under powered so the game is intresting. otherwise the game would be boring and we might as well all use the same gun...

The only problem i have with the multiplayer is when i click mute all, it dosent mute people without a mic in so if they plug it in i can hear them again, and when you have some 5 year old squeeling in your ear on a high killstreek its rather fustrating...also when other people join i can hear the new players. if i click mute all i want them ALL muted. not just the ones at the present time.

also in zombies there is no punnishment for leaving a match in mid game. thats why so many people just leave. its really fustrating. if there was a probation for leaving 3 times in a row or something it would stop people leaving in mid game.

Level 1
6 REPLIES

Re: to many squeakers/retards

in reply to zachsta5

So your saying you want an anti-squaker feature in the matchmaking?

Level 1

in reply to zachsta5

I hope you never have a mentally challenged child

Despising cheaters since 1970
Activision Ambassador

in reply to zachsta5

Your moaning about 'squeakers' but your post comes across as one written by a child.

Your first sentence asks why can't people just be happy BUT then you go on to list things YOUR not happy about, squeakers, retards, can't mute who you want, 5yr olds screaming, can't mute all and no punishment for leaving zombie games!!!

In just one post you've got six things (at least) that your not happy with.

How old are you exactly?  If your under 18yrs old then to the majority on here you yourself are a squeaker.

(I also agree with cranium2001 and refuse to use the other word you used)

Level 20

in reply to zachsta5

Just start a party and sit in it by yourself... Problem solved.

Unfortunately, this game caters more and more for under aged players with every year so I'm afraid you will have to be pro active.

Level 15

in reply to zachsta5

.... let me get this strait... you are ranting because you are too lazy to pause for 2 seconds in game, bring up the scoreboard, scroll down to their name, and mute them?..... .... .... .... .... .... <----

Level 45
Highlighted

in reply to zachsta5

I heard obama is going to make them take the guns out of the game cause they kill people

Level 18

Studios