this and the 2v4s is destroying league play for me

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

this and the 2v4s is destroying league play for me

its every 1 out of 5 games i have some one will leave or cheats i am going to run a speed test and put the link to my speed test in this as well so you cant say its my internet !!!!  [Removed by Moderator.] my inter net speedtests  http://www.speedtest.net/results.php

Level 2
4 REPLIES

Re: this and the 2v4s is destroying league play for me

in reply to si6989

I Have had a very similar experience. Everyone but two players on the opposing team were lagging just like in your video for about the first minute or so. It was bad enough that all three players on my team left and one on their team. I sent them a message saying I was recording the game and the lag magically stopped.

I know why they did it though, I proceeded to go 39-11 KD in a 3 on 1 situation and nearly beat them in the Hardpoint on my own, they were so bad.

I reported them and moved on, what else can I do

Level 7

in reply to si6989

Your speedtest doesnt mean a thing when you test your internet.

One its not constant.

Two it is a TCP based test and the game runs on a less reliable UDP.

YOUR "speed" could be the best in the world but if the host you are connected to has a poor connection then your "fast internet" means nothing. This game uses .04 up and .04 down.

PS those guys arent cheating, they just have a bad connection.

Level 72

in reply to starbuckfrack

what you are saying makes no point so your saying the game will pick the worst host .... gtfo

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to si6989

Those who you witness, or suspect, of violating the Black Ops II Security & Enforcement Policy in-game are to be reported in-game. This is the official and most direct course of action that you can take regarding this issue.

Chief Forum Moderator

Modern Warfare, Black Ops, Ghosts

Studios