there should be a new achievement In honor of fallen Marine Sniper Chris Kyle!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: there should be a new achievement In honor of fallen Marine Sniper Chris Kyle!

in reply to flyerthanfly

flyerthanfly wrote:

Chris Kyle is the deadliest sniper in history. In honor of his recent murder, I believe a new achiement should be introduced in his honor. Something like, get 160 long shot/head shot  kills with a sniper rifle. Lets get as many of us faithful Black Ops fans to support this and get it in the game!

While your post might be off topic...

... I 100% support it.

I changed my emblem to his company's logo in honor of his memory and I think COD could do more to honor real military heroes from any service.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75
Highlighted

Re: there should be a new achievement In honor of fallen Marine Sniper Chris Kyle!

in reply to flyerthanfly

I actually read his book and do agree it would be cool, but I can't picture treyarc opening that can of worms, especially since this is a global game.

Level 32

in reply to flyerthanfly

Nice sentiment but I'm guessing this guy is an American. Call of Duty is played by an international community so this would be very inappropriate to say the least.

Sorry

Level 4

in reply to flyerthanfly

Ill put it this way, the deadliest snipers ever are never going to known of. His operations were declassified after a couple years,thre are many vietnam snipers whose records will never be declassified. Same with iraq, afghanistan. We will never knkw who was deadliest, and we shouldnt.

I cant see 3arc doing this mainly for not offending foreign markets who from time to time came into this man and many others soldiers scopes. Politics is a rough game, especially in war.

Level 23

in reply to flyerthanfly

TBO I have no idea who this man is, personnaly I do not see why they should honor a specific dead soldier, he is not the first or only soldier to die either on or off duty, and as others have pointed out it would be highly inappropriate considering call of duty is a multi national comunity.

Level 18

in reply to flyerthanfly

Going to lock this due to the political discussion it brought/brings up. Guys, please do keep it classy in the future.

Foxhound-Pro | Chief Forum Moderator

Black Ops, Modern Warfare 3, & Black Ops II

Studios