the new AK-74u? Try to wrap my head around this.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

the new AK-74u? Try to wrap my head around this.

Hey look don't get me wrong I was a major AK-74u fan. The stopping power of the AK-47 in a more mobile agile package and pre-nerf it was a long range killer. Is it really necessary to relive that experince with the Peacekeeper? In order for this hybrid to work it basically needs to be an AK-74u clone and we all know how that went down. If this gun isn't like the AK-74u, AR stopping power with a strong mid-range and SMG mobility with fast rate of fire, then how is it gonna work. Maybe the attachments will dramatically change the gun from one player to the next. Like a huge jump in range with the long barrel, not 15% but more like 30% making it effective at killing quick in the mid-range. I don't know this just sounds like the next big dumbass idea if you ask me.......hey wait nobody asked. Oh, well it was fun anyway.

Level 6
8 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: the new AK-74u? Try to wrap my head around this.

in reply to spanky_smonkey

had a look on vonderhaars twitter

i fear it might be worse

he actually tweeted "made a video to show how OP the peacemaker is so it won't be used in competitive scene"

like O_o' dafuq ? you serious ?

it's so OP you don't want it to be used in competitive (where all your love goes to) but just so is fine ?

clearly shows how much love the non competitive players are getting from that !@#$%&*&^%$#@

Level 8

in reply to NotablePie

Ever heard of sarcasm?!

Level 2

in reply to TruStySkilZz

TruStySkilZz wrote:

Ever heard of sarcasm?!

http://screensnapr.com/v/SrpDqo.jpg

doesn't read like sarcasme now does it ?

maybe wanna check before spewing things like that

Level 8

in reply to NotablePie

Read the post above this...

Level 2

in reply to NotablePie

If I had to guess I'd say he was being sarcastic because all the complaints about how it could be overpwered on youtube and thats exactly what people will do if they feel it is and even if it really isnt people will still cry so yeah Sarcasm at its best is what im thinkin but who knows

Level 1

I'm not saying it's gonna be OP in anyway but in order for the whole hybrid AR/SMG thing to work it's gonna have to be damned close like the AK-74u is. Even after the nerf the AK-74u was still an over used SMG and the Granade Launcher made it a beast and a blast to kill at range.

Level 6

My sarcasm detector shines red and provides us with the knowledge that, with 99.99% certainty, David is trolling.

There's still a 50% chance that he's trolling us without knowing it himself, though -- because all that CAN fit the SMG class right now is:

Semi-automatic SMG and 600 RPM SMG.

I'm hoping it's a 55 damage semi-automatic SMG (heavy-hitter rifle rounds) with 550 RPM -- made to rival the FAL on short range without beating the other SMGs.

It's the only type of weapon that is not in Black Ops 2.

Alternatively it's a second 3 round burst, but this time at 45 damage and lower rate of fire.

Level 28

in reply to ADW1983

Whatever it is it had better not have worse CQB range then the Skorpion, would defeat the hybrid theme. It would also need a slower firing rate then the Chicom and Skorpion. We have enough bullet hosing going on in both those firearms.

Level 6

Studios