the loadstar needs nerfing

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: the loadstar needs nerfing

in reply to belly120

I take them down no problem with a specific stealth class for fast arial takedowns. Ive had such a class since I started playing the COD series because its presumably common sense. Ill fire two via the launcher, C4 myself (if not killed) and shoot again, result: enemy Lodestar goes bye bye in under 10 seconds. You'll potentially incurr 3 deaths max.

You are essentially admitting your incapable of playing the game correctly and are overwhelmingly stupid if you have difficulty carrying out the above actions successfully.

Level 7

in reply to belly120

Its a Streak hard earned if ppl get one on you shoot it down or hide no more nerfing they just need to check the connections thats it no more nerfs suck it up and play the game!

Level 1

in reply to ragingopac

it needs a flare nerf so it doesn't take so many shots, that or take off the thermal vision which it doesn't need since it already has diamonds.

Level 18

in reply to belly120

its the future get used to it.

Level 7

in reply to belly120

For a 1500 score streak i wished it last longer and was stronger

Now i tell you what needs a major buff. Swarm. I never get any kills with them

Level 38

in reply to codchamp1

codchamp wrote:

Now i tell you what needs a major buff. Swarm. I never get any kills with them

You probably aren't getting kills with the Swarm because the opposing team normally rage quits or dashboards once you call it in.

Reasons why I don't bother with earning high scorestreaks, everyone quits because they're too scared to die in a video game. I'm forced to use non-lethal support streaks just for the opposing team to stay in.

What suprises me is that people here are telling the OP to leave the match. It isn't hard to create a Blind Eye, Cold Blooded class with FHJ Launcher people.

Level 51

in reply to vims2011

Ive got a class for just that situation on mine,they put up a Warthog I put up missiles BOOM hogtied medal, up goes a lodstar I get a uppercut medal, shadow catcher medal etc..... It amazes me how few players shoot down score streaks..

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to mfctopboy

Doesn't surprise me.  They're being too greedy with their CaC points that they don't even have a backup class having the Stinger.  I used to run one or two Black Hat PDAs before I prestiged but I always have a dedicated anti-air class as backup.  High end streaks are pretty rare in TDM, which is my most played game mode.  If someone calls in a Warthog or above, they've done well.

Level 31

in reply to belly120

There is so much common sense win in this thread it is ridiculous. Everyone else is able to deal with it very easily. So how is it you can't? There are numerous things in this game that can deal with it quickly and efficiently. Try anything anyone suggested here and you will see for yourself. The only thing that needs nerfing in this game are the people that want everything nerfed.

Level 28

in reply to belly120

Slower fire rate, limited ammo, and slower missile movement so you can at least get one FHJ off before the boom. Problem solved.

Level 2

Studios