spawning into losing games

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: spawning into losing games

in reply to Err0r_6_

I do that sometimes too, because if they are winning by that much their opponents haven't been that great to begin with. Then I come in with my decent ability and suddenly I get buzzkills all over the place. I also tend to end up with close to the highest if not the highest k/d at the end too...

Level 14

in reply to zombyeslayer87

it would be pretty amazing if the game would stop accepting people with 5 mins or less remaining.

if the game ends because the entire other team left, it will end in 20 seconds instead of 5 mins, and everyone will still get the win they were going to get.

Level 18

in reply to xmrythem

well it would if they implemented the feature i mean jesus last game 2 ppl rage quit so it did a host migration so after that i thought f*ck it im out of this lobby lol

Level 8
Highlighted

Best option would be, anything less then a full game doesn't count against you.

Level 32

It happens to everybody.  Deal with it.

Level 12

in reply to UncleFizer

UncleFizer wrote:

It happens to everybody.  Deal with it.

^^^ This. Is it something randoms just have to deal with. The more you have in your party the less likely you are to get thrown into those types of games.

Level 28

in reply to UncleFizer

shut up was asking for views on it and the stupidness of it happening so go deal with that and get off my post didnt ask you to say "oh deal with it" what are u? 12 lol

Level 8

If the JIP is that big of a problem for you, then maybe give League Play a try. There is no JIP in League Play. Just keep in mind there is still quitting in League Play. So you can easily end up in a 3v6 game in no time flat. Only this time, there is noone coming to your rescue. Just a 6 man hunt for your blood lol. JIP is a necessary evil I am afraid as quitting will never come to an end. Personally, I would rather it was not in the game and if there is half or less than half of your team in the game you didn't get a loss for quitting it. However, those that quit with a full team in there got a loss, +10 deaths on all the deaths they earned, and no kills for the match.

Level 18

When this happens to me I just quit right away. No big deal. Its a loss. It does get annoying when it puts you right back into the same lobby again. If it is really close to the end I'll just join and tuff it out. Then wait and if the teams are the same the next match I just leave before the game starts. Of course all this could be avoided if they just put parties into lobbies based on their highest scoring player instead of their worst player. That would keep the games even.

Level 9

in reply to nflfenatic

yep i generally leave as i get sick of it but still its frustrating lol

Level 8

Studios