soda sponsors for black ops 2? like halo with mtn dew (treyarch or someone else please answer)

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

soda sponsors for black ops 2? like halo with mtn dew (treyarch or someone else please answer)

so i went to the store to buy mountain dew with my lunch and i found out that mtn dew had a double xp offer for halo4. i was wondering,do you guys think that black ops 2 will have a double xp event like that? i hope so

Level 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: soda sponsors for black ops 2? like halo with mtn dew (treyarch or someone else please answer)

in reply to nuclear_soundwa
Solution
‎11-11-2012 06:24 AM

they're not having one this year, Mtn Dew had the choice of either BO2 or Halo4 to do the promotion for, and they went with Halo 4, so no extra double xp =[

Level 7
5 REPLIES

Re: soda sponsors for black ops 2? like halo with mtn dew (treyarch or someone else please answer)

If they do this they need to make it a worldwide brand and available to everyone, on Coke cans for example.  The last promotion was unfair, here in the UK we don't even have Mountain Dew!

Level 20

damn that sucks for the uk then....

Level 9

Hey where abouts in uk are you? Im in Telford near Birmingham and we have had Mtn dew in our shop for the last 4 months now, they also sell them in Asda. Also if you search on google or ebay you can buy cases of the Orginal and Red Game Fuel Mtn dew which has the halo promotion with it, If it hasnt come to your area yet then it should be soon, mtn dew is the best tasting drink in the UK right now cant belive we had to wait so long to get it.

Level 3

Solution
‎11-11-2012 06:24 AM

they're not having one this year, Mtn Dew had the choice of either BO2 or Halo4 to do the promotion for, and they went with Halo 4, so no extra double xp =[

Level 7
Highlighted

if they were gonna do this, you would have started hearing about it ad-nauseam months ago.

Level 20

Studios