smgs overpowered

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: smgs overpowered

in reply to proskillgamers

SMGs aren't overpowered. The maps are small with ally ways and head glitches that make them useful as they got the best wall banging ability. Vahn is nerfing the wall banging with SMGs.

Level 1

SMG's are not overpowered.  Kid just probably takes a beating all the time and got raped by a couple of kids using them or something.

Level 6

The only thing that I seem to be upset about them is their seemingless lack of recoil for ranged shooting. I have an assualt rifle and get out gunned in distance shooting when I go against a guy with an SMG, and I watch the killcam and he/she has virtually no recoil on his gun, but on mine it's a bunking bronco, not to mention he has 1.5x the ammo I have and beats me in any hip fire competition.

Level 3

in reply to Skad1

L2P

Level 6

SMG's are over powered. simple as that. Entire lobby's are using them and only them. Even on the largest map turbine, 70-80% of people still run around with smg's. dont believe me? go play nuketown in black ops 1 then play nuketown in black ops 2. Exact same map with only updated textures. You will quickly notice how op smg's are

Level 8

no they do not, JFC lol

if someone is taking you out with  SMG's, come up with a strategy to counter it.  Learn to use a shotgun, that will facerape SMG's at close range.  Or camp, adjust.  SMG's don't have near the range that you make them out to have and will lose most long range fights if they player has an AR and is good.

L2P

Level 6

in reply to ACII1

hahaha strategy in a CoD game. Are you kidding me? If you try at all you are screamed at for camping. this game has been and always will be all people running around like chickens with their heads cut off. There is no counter for SMG's. Their stats show that several of them carry a 5 shot kill out fairly far. about on par with many ar's 4 shot range while having faster ROF's and ridiculously low recoil and insane hipfire accuracy. Plus the maps are tiny with very very few long lines of sight at all further increasing the op of smg's

Level 8

Insane accuracy with hip fire

High fire rate

high damage

small maps with no long lines of sight

low recoil

can burst fire kill someone sitting in a window as if you're using an AR

yes they are op

Level 6

Studios