Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

smgs overpowered

smg's need to be weaker

Level 1
27 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: smgs overpowered

in reply to proskillgamers

You're wrong, they're fine.  While they're popular, they aren't overpowered in the slightest.  Try using one, and come back here and post your 100-4 gameplay.

Level 13

in reply to slap1i

Don't know exactly what youre trying to say or where the sarcasm fits in but SMGs not only need to be weaker but theyre range needs to be decreased.  Its ridiculous that I can pick off a sniper in a distant window with just a few few-round bursts of an smg.

And I don't know, for some reason, it seems like a suppressor makes them a bit stronger. That might just be me though..

Level 1

Well SMG's are suposed to be all-purpose guns.

Level 6

in reply to Arppis

actually assualt rifles are supposed to be all purpose guns. SMG's are not. They are basically pistols as they are chambered in pistol rounds. Really only suited for cqb.

The issue with smg's in Black ops 2 is their ridiculous hipfire accuracy, pretty damn good range, incredibly low recoil, and massive magazine capacity. Put that with the tiny map design and you have op weapons class

Level 8

euh, no.

It already take 6 bullets from an SMG  in Core to kill someone. 6 bullets! Its already unrealistic and over-the-top. If it would take more bullets to kill someone with an SMG, then we should stop playing with human-looking character and it should be robots or monster then. lol

Level 5

in reply to RemiG1985Quebec

You know, it takes the same sometimes with AR from close range. It's silly.

And doesn't it take less with MP7? I mean it seems like it shoots 3-4 times and the target is dead.

Level 6

SMGs are fine its the levels that make them seem OP since nearly all of them are so small there are no large open areas to really see how SMGs face up against any other weapon in their native range.

Level 18

congratulations on your first post

Level 3

I like the fact that smg's seem to have a little more power in this game.  QwertBoredom has the right idea though, the maps are small and this leads to a lot of people using smg's.  If anything I think some of the AR's could use a little more power, but that's just me !

Level 5

Studios