quick scope garbage and host lag, split screen lag

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: quick scope garbage and host lag, split screen lag

in reply to iivrruummii

thats funny! lol

Level 1

in reply to zmolez

You're seriously calling others kids when you're coming on here talking about being fair? You sound like a 6 year old thats spat their dummy out! If you hate the game so much go play something else. ALso, you think the call of duty franchaise doesn't make money? Are you really that nieve and/or stupid? They have the most sales year in year out!

Level 5

in reply to zmolez

I have 100mb down and not sure about up and 14 ping.. i have no issues with lag comp.. aim round corners, jump shot, drop shot out think the opponent if your a good player you will get round the lag compensation with skill

Level 2

in reply to zmolez

You state above that good Internet starts at 50 down, 10 up. And, state that kids have dsl. Newsflash - Some gets cant get cable/ Fibre

I pay a pretty penny to get the best Internet I can (I live in rural area of the east coast of AUS) - ADSL 2 giving me 7 down, 0.8 up, 40ms to 800km (Sydney server). You might think this is crappy Internet, but its not - your expectations are high. Reason being - my bandwidth is more than enough to play BO2.

My definition of crappy Internet - someone who doesn't have a stable line - this can happen regardless of a line's bandwidth.

________
FalconR6 | Community Forum Moderator

in reply to FalconR6

Someone that has a massive ping jitter and packet loss make up a bad internet connection.

Level 47

Studios