problems with calling cards

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

problems with calling cards

Does anybody know why i haven't been given demolition master when i should have got it a week ago when i completed all my challenges for it?

2 days ago said i only completed 6/11 but now its saying ive got 5/11.

It keeps going down.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Level 4
6 REPLIES

Re: problems with calling cards

in reply to smokyking1987

I've had 24-0 and 27-0 games in TDM but not got the 20 kill calling card. Do they all have to be with weapon and none from scorestreaks? I get the bloodthirsty medal regardless of where the kills come from.

Level 5

in reply to iCOMPACT

i also just unlocked my final challenge for the demolition master, and did not recieve the final calling card. i have been working on that one for some time, and im pretty pissed its not unlocking.

also my buddy has gotten 20 kills in TDM many times and hasnt recived the challenge.

what is up with this treyarch?

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to iCOMPACT

from what i got, yh it need to be weapon kills and not scorestreak kills

Level 8

in reply to NotablePie

i can understand that, that makes sense (even though it says "kills" and not "gun kills" or w/e), but can you explain why after completing all listed challenges, i still dont have the demolition master calling card?

another note, i dont think i have ever seen any other player with that calling card now that i think about it

Level 1

Yep, I suggest taking a look into your career challenges through the Elite site. Some of my Demolition challenges are frozen while the in game challenges are complete. Garbage......

Level 23

I have this same problem and it has now made me stop playing the game mode.

I have 5 or 6 challenges within the game mode completed but for the total it says I only have 2.

Pretty shit if you ask me

Level 5

Studios