plz bring back ricochet plzzzz

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Highlighted

Re: plz bring back ricochet plzzzz

in reply to StinkiFoot86

How abou using non-lethal scorestreaks?

I don't think 3arc have ever done ricochet, except right from the start of a match so people don't spawn kill their teammates with free fire rockets right at the beginning.  If that's the case they won't touch ricochet with a barge pole.

Level 31

in reply to StinkiFoot86

They got Ric in the game, so to speak, if u start off the match and TK U drop. You know what works when u call in a LS. You say on your mic. HEY GUYS get inside im droppin a LS! Cuz it IS team tactical right? Lol.

Level 9

in reply to wtcwarrior

doesnt work when your playing in the early hours with your volume turned down and no mic on because you show a bit of respect for your neighbours or you dont want to wake your misses and kids up, I suppose you all think i should just play core then, well if it wasnt for the fact i can unload a whole clip and 1 rpg round into some one and they just stand there and kill me with 3 rounds, I would!!

Level 1

in reply to bigdan80s

nobody is saying shout at the tv LIGHTNING STRIKE IN BOUND RUN MOTHER FUCKERS! Shit, I can talk softly on my mic and everyone can hear me and it is a 10 dollar mic from walmart. I mean, unless you live in a studio apartment then i'd say get off the game and sleep with your misses. And if your that close to your neighbors.....man...you must live in a village. lol

Level 9

in reply to StinkiFoot86

Ricochet ruins HC.

Richochet is not HC.

Richochet is a cheap attempt to fix something that does not need to be fixed.

Do not bring back Richochet. 

If you really feel the need for Richochet, then don't play HC.  The ability to kill teamates is a main componet that makes Hardcore.  Without it, it is not hardcore.

Level 2

in reply to TG_SteelRain1

Word.

Level 27

in reply to StinkiFoot86

The other part of this that the op misses is that his reckless use of a lightning strike very well may have cost a teammate from a useful scorestreak that would've helped the team. Plus as stated above communicate, it's not that loud with a good headset so shouldn't wake anyone . In fact it's probably quieter than smashing the control buttons. I'm just saying. Other easy fix combine you lightning strike with a uav . There will still be the occasional slip up but it helps your odds to avoid a tk .

Level 75

Studios