pistols shouldn't have the same advantage as a primary!!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: pistols shouldn't have the same advantage as a primary!!

in reply to HEBBSY1

scavanger works on launchers (except for the grenade launcher thank god)

Level 14

in reply to Catfishbillyy1

Pistols cost MORE points than primaries and are limited when compared to primaries.  A pistol with two attachments costs 4 points.  A primary with two costs 3 points, and a pistol can't ever have more than two, as well as the attachments being so limited.  There's no select fire, target finder, rapid fire, or grenade launcher.

I use pistols for the challenge and because they are fun.  If you think it is too easy for me to kill you with a pistol, what makes you think I can't do it even more quickly and easily with an AR or SMG?  Quit crying.

Level 15

pistols arent OP. Once and awhile I get beat by them close up, but they are shooting bullets just like me. I for one love that they are finally worth having. I dont use them much, but my K/Ds for them are not as high as my best primarys, and looking through my friends stats, they arent for them either.

Level 34

A bit smaller clip size and its fine for me. The pistol should be able to kill only 1.5 person before reloading. Making it a tactical choise in a 1 v 1 for someone who has a mid-long range weapon who findes himself in a CQB situation.
I say 1.5 because if you missed some shots you arent screwed all the way .

If a secondary cant compete in power to a primary in a CQB situation its freaking useless to have one....
Compete imo should be allong the lines of (this is an example):

smg 4 shot kill in 2 seconds
Pistol 5 shot kill in 2,2 seconds

Slightly weaker, but can still compete.

Level 7

Just because it is a second slot weapon does not mean it has to be weaker than a first slot weapon. You are just mad because someone can use a second slot weapon and out play your choice of first slot weapons. which all this really proves is that you are not nearly as good as you think you are and what the game adjusted to make you feel good again.

Level 70

This... again? Two threads on this same topic not 24 hours ago... use  your search tool, although it seems pressing to you to get this one word thread out there... not a lot of thoughtful discussion there.

Pistols need to be a viable option or they wouldn't be worth spending a CaC slot on. What do you not understand about this?

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

then explain the hard wired, dead silence, and awareness, and cold blooded to an extent.

Level 18

in reply to parnezzi

I already did that...

Level 23

i know what you mean once and a while i get beat by them too, but what is unfair is that its a 50/50 when ur in a firefight with someone that has a pistol and that is unfair because a pistol is a secondary which ultimately means lesser than a primary, so a primary should always have a little advantage but thats not the case in this game, and everyone who says if the pistols were nerfed no one would use it... i say a solid BULLSHIT to that because when ur primary runs out of ammo i guarentee you will pull out your pistol or any other secondary because you still HAVE A CHANCE TO SURVIVE WITH IT. a pistol is a back up not something you can use as a primary or it would be choosable in the primary section.

Level 6

Why the hell not? They take up one of my pick 10 slots (2 if I have an attachment), so why shouldn't they be useful?

They are useless at range and have pitiful capacity. Just stop crying. PERIOD.

Level 11

Studios