nuketown free for everyone

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

nuketown free for everyone

when are they going to make nuketown available to everyone, i am getting sick of going into bonus/moshpit to play it on random game types, i want it in the normal playlists like hardcore kill confirmed

Level 1
12 REPLIES

Re: nuketown free for everyone

in reply to Sgt_Kaput

Nuketown is not going to be available. It was intended to be just for pre-ordered games.

Level 1

in reply to CQCLucasvH

do you work for them and you know this how ?

Level 1

in reply to CQCLucasvH

I think you missed the point CQCLucasvH, i believe he means when will we be able to find Nuketown in other playlists besides bonus/moshpit, like in TDM Domination and kill confirmed for example instead of having to search in mosh pit for it.

EDIT: Also it isn't just for pre ordering the game to get it, if you simply buy the season pass you have access to download it also.

Level 12
Highlighted

in reply to get2dachoperrrr

QCC is correct, it was meant only for pre orders, but was released with first wave of game, so others got it, as for the season pass it's Nuketown zombies you get not Nuketown 2025. It is possible they may decide to release to everyone in the last map pack, but nothing to confirm this.

Tracy | Community Forum Moderator

in reply to get2dachoperrrr

So, you mean like a 'core' playlist but then only with Nuketown? Well, I still doubt it would happen. You're probably right, get2dachoperrrr, but I only pre-ordered it. I pre-ordered the hardened edition, but those codes didn't give me the revolution DLC pack...

Level 1

in reply to Sgt_Kaput

I still think it's dumb that it's not available to play in any HC mode! Guess HC preorder dollars don't count.

Level 27

in reply to Restore_Hardcore

fair point... though I got fed up of playing it after the first double xp weekend so I'm not bothered too much if it makes it over to HC or not. 

Level 29

in reply to Sgt_Kaput

Am I the only one who finds it hard to believe that with over a billion dollars made in games sales and some of the best people in the video gaming industry that they still can not put Nuketown 2025 in regular rotation along with the the other game modes and maps? Whenever a new map pack is released, they are able to separate those who have the dlc and those who do not have it. I honestly don't see how it could be much different with those who have Nuketown 2025 and those who do not. They spent tons of advertising dollars on Nuketown 2025 posters, t-shirts, websites, magazines ads, and commercials to build up hype and sales for the game. People pre-ordered the game, waited in long line-ups and collectively paid half a billion dollars on launch day; yet they are still unable to honour their customers who simply want to ejoy the fan favourite map that they eagerly waited, and still wait, to play with all the other maps and modes. This is not good business practice and has left many COD fans with distrust and a bitter taste in their mouths.

Level 1

in reply to Sgt_Kaput

Nuketown 2025 is just a marketing gimmick designed to get people to preorder BO2. You really don't think you can play MP on the map you want when you want do you?

Level 10

Studios