nuketown 2025 auth code problem

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

nuketown 2025 auth code problem

when trying to enter in the code it kept asking me to download now so after i clicked it twice(it came up again after i hit it the first time) and then i figured i probably shouldnt keep clicking this so i hit B and then brought me to my active downloads and it said my download was pending so i waited for about 5 minutes(but idk if its normal for everyone or not but my xbox when ever it goes to pending it freezes and dont finish it so i normally cancle it and restart it) and that is what i did i cancled the download and re entere it only to find out that my code has already been used. is there anyway for them to see what systems the code has been used on or how many times its been used etc? im hoping im able to get a new code for the map... would i get the nuketown 2025 with the season pass along with the zombies version? or no? any responses would be helpful

Level 1
7 REPLIES

Re: nuketown 2025 auth code problem

in reply to Amon69

Same thing happend to me, I waited about 20 minutes then I canceled it to see if it would work. I tryed to download it back but I already used the code so I cant get it back please help... 

Level 1

in reply to Amon69

Hit the Orb in the middle, go to my account, download history, and then find the Nuketown 2025, select it, and download it.

-jimmymk12

Level 1

in reply to jimmymk12

Still doesn't come up... I think you had to fully download it.

Level 1

I had the same problem too. Go to the Dashboard, then Settings, then Account. Go down to the download History and you should see Nuketown there. It will allow you to download it again

-jimmymk12

Level 1

in reply to jimmymk12

Same type of thing hapened to me but i wen to the account thingy and it worked... Thanks jimmymk!

Level 1

in reply to atinycrab

Your welcome! If you can rate me that would be excellant!

Level 1

in reply to jimmymk12

This happend to me too. I cannot find it anywhere either. My dog unplugged my xbox while it was downloading. I HATE these exculsive codes. This has happend a few times in the past with these damn things.

Level 1

Studios