lost connection to host... Now on PROBATION !!!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

lost connection to host... Now on PROBATION !!!

Lost connection to host while playing free for all , and now i'm on probation for quiting early!!! is this legal?? as i paid for this game and the DLC I also paid for xbox live!!

Level 1
12 REPLIES

Re: lost connection to host... Now on PROBATION !!!

in reply to Gettalife

Yes it is legal. Their game their rules. It is only 5 minutes. Go to the bathroom or get some food.

Level 43

in reply to Gettalife

You went on probation for more than just losing one connection. You get probation for wuitting more than 1 game.

I have lost MANY connections . some time as many as 10 a day but yet I have never gotten probation.

Level 72
Highlighted

in reply to Gettalife

Well OP, if you hadn't been ragequitting/DBing like a BAWS before that host dashboard happened, you wouldn't have probation now would you?

Ragequitter managed to give another ragequitter probation by ragequitting. Delicious irony in this one.

Oh, and before the bad connections excuses come out, if THAT MANY games are that bad for you, why carry on playing?

Level 31

in reply to Gettalife

It will not happen for just having that happen once. So you must have quit out, dashed, signed out of other matches beforhand so you got what you deserved.

Level 70

in reply to Gettalife

I got a probation warning last night and I don't leave games or dashboard so get down lynch mob.

Level 15

in reply to Gettalife

You don't get probation because some other host lost connection.

You don't get probation because you backed out of "a" game.

You don't get probation for backing out of "too many" games.

You get probation because you dashboarded.

I know. I've tried getting probation every way possible as described in the forums. I've gotten probation only one time ... because I dashboarded twice within thirty minutes.

"At the end of the match, there remains only ... nuttin 2 say."
Level 62

in reply to nuttin2say

That might be true.  I quit a lot of games when I have instadeath issues and Ive never gotten probation.

Level 17

in reply to Griefbot

Dude ... I don't even want to admit how many times I've backed out of a lobby. "Start" ... "Leave lobby."

Hell, anyone is welcome to go through my recent games and see for themselves. Didn't back out of many tonight, though ... I think I found a fix to my "lag" issues. Look at anything prior to tonight. Play two games ... back out of four ... play one match ... back out of three ... etc, etc.

You don't get probation for backing out. You don't even get probation for dashboarding every now and then. I've dashboarded, eh, maybe a dozen times since November? Yep. But never dashboarded more than once within a three or four hour period. I did the night before last, though. LOL! Dashboarded once then did it again about 20 minutes later and ... bang! Probation with a 5 minute timer counting down.

"At the end of the match, there remains only ... nuttin 2 say."
Level 62

in reply to Gettalife

They can shove probtion up their arse. If you go on probation and then decide... Fuck it I will go to the dashboard and do something else for 5 mins... If you return to BO within that 5 mins it resets it to 5 mins and you have to wait again. Do something else and it resets.... AGAIN!!!!

Level 1

Studios