lost all stats and emblems

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

lost all stats and emblems

just curious on why i lost all my stats, calling cards, and emblems? I never one cheated or boosted. If anyone could help me find out the cause to this is would be awesome. I went and bought the season pass, downloaded revoulition maps an played a bunch offline. I go on later that night to play with some friends and im back to level one with nothing the same. Please help!

Level 1
5 REPLIES

Re: lost all stats and emblems

in reply to jonatello21

Try Activision's Support page.

Level 47
Highlighted

in reply to iivrruummii

Sounds like you played Local. It is a known glitch and you need to report it if you want any chance of getting your stats back. As far as emblems, I don't know if there is anything that can be done about that other than just remaking them.

Level 12

in reply to jonatello21

I have the same issue. It was all fine yesterday, I jumped on this afternoon and everything has been reset and my rank is back to 1. I still have my emblems though.

Level 1

in reply to Reev3r

Im level 1 and iv been reset!!!! how do i get my stats back and where do i report it!!

Level 1

in reply to jonatello21

This happened to me, except I lost all my unlocks and tokens and guns.  I did the same thing by going into local to screw around and try out the new stuff without getting manhandled, and when I logged back in Public it was all reset.  Another guy in another thread suggested that when this happened to him, he got in Activision's Online Chat and they fixed it for him.  I'll try it tomorrow, but this is the link to my thread, and the link to Activision's Live Chat I found on their site.  Looks like it'll have to wait until tomorrow.

http://community.callofduty.com/message/414019246#414019246

https://support.activision.com/Contact_Us

I hope that helps.

Level 2

Studios