last chance treyarch

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

last chance treyarch

if treyarch patch an94 again many players will play mw3 including me and all my friends!

treyarch doenst get the message, a cod need 1 or 2 weapons that are OP.

Level 1
25 REPLIES

Re: last chance treyarch

in reply to GoldenSigns

Take all of your friends and go play MW3 right now please.

Level 25

in reply to GoldenSigns

nobody cares if you and your friends leave for mw3, especially not treyarch considering you've already given them your money
cod does not "need" overpowered weapons, and you should worry more about getting better if -you- need them

Level 16

in reply to GoldenSigns

The AN-94 was barely even nerfed.  The change is so small that it's almost unnoticable.

Level 1

in reply to GoldenSigns

The AN-94 is still very viable from my experiences.

in reply to GoldenSigns

Threatening them like a child will not make them fear you or do as you say. You do not get the final say in how the guns will be, the devs do. They will make changes in what ever way they feel is needed for the game regardless if you or your friends like it or not.

The AN94 is still very easy and effective to use if you have any skill at aiming at all. The nerf was so minimal that it is barely noticeable to anyone that uses it at all.

Your only choice is to play or not and buy the next game of theirs or not. That is really the only power you have. Coming here and making a threat like this or a promise will not get your way or make them fear loosing you as a player or your group of friends either. For they get threats like this every game and never worry about it. For they are perfectly aware that they cannot keep everyone happy in the game all the time with any patch they may decide is needed and they are willing to accept the losses that may come from it.

Level 70

in reply to GoldenSigns

well....bye...

Level 6

in reply to GoldenSigns

So OP wants easy mode? And no every game doesn't NEED 1 or 2 Overpowered guns.  Every game needs balance.

Level 12
Highlighted

in reply to GoldenSigns

Translation-

I am too lazy for a challenge! Make guns that are completely unbalanced so I don't have to think or try!

Is this what the community is coming to?

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to GoldenSigns

Huh? Smiley Indifferent I still slaughter with the AN-94, are you sure you are using it right?

Level 19

Studios