lag/comp is it xbox live problem?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: lag/comp is it xbox live problem?

in reply to UgotDoneUp

i think it has something to do with it because i have a great internet provider and speed and i never lagg but from time to time i get disconected from xbox live when im playing the game they need to upgade their sh**t or maybe theyr waiting for the xbox 720

Shadow408

in reply to Shadow408

no, i think it's to do with the game.

darkwitness

in reply to Shadow408

Shadow408 wrote:

i think it has something to do with it because i have a great internet provider and speed and i never lagg but from time to time i get disconected from xbox live when im playing the game they need to upgade their sh**t or maybe theyr waiting for the xbox 720

if you get disconnected from xbl the most likely cause of that is your own connection.

sorry but thats the truth

Maccabi Level 75

in reply to Maccabi

Do you work for or get paid by Xbox Live ? UgotDone up was right about you, are all your posts just flatout telling people thay are wrong ?

WAR_EEYORE

in reply to WAR_EEYORE

WAR EEYORE wrote:

Do you work for or get paid by Xbox Live ? UgotDone up was right about you, are all your posts just flatout telling people thay are wrong ?

On behalf of maccabi ... no  ... and  ... no.

The problem with all these "lag comp" and "server" posts? You can go back several years on the forums and see people making the same claims over and over and over again.

It gets a little annoying after a while. Do some actual research instead of listening to every rumor you hear from 15 y.o.'s in lobbies while playing the game.

"At the end of the match, there remains only ... nuttin 2 say."
nuttin2say

in reply to UgotDoneUp

Where did you hear that MS provide the servers ?

darkwitness

in reply to UgotDoneUp

Xbox live isn't to blame if it was then both halo4 and moh would be just as bad and they are not don't get me wrong there is sometimes a little lag but no where as near as much as there is on cod

banned-again

in reply to UgotDoneUp

No,  I have  PS3 and it's the same.

Griefbot

in reply to UgotDoneUp

I get the same problem everyday.  I am forced to play late at night when there are a few people online.  If I try to play during peak hours it takes me about 8-10 shots to bring someone down at mid-range.  Most times when I get killed and watch the cam I don't even get my gun up, but on my screen I fired off 5 or 6 shots.  It is simply ridiculous that connection is deciding the outcome of gunfights.

mazeh2o

in reply to UgotDoneUp

From what I understand microsofts servers are used only for the matchmaking as this was what ghandi said about MW3. Whether they have any influence on the matchmaking results I don't know for sure and I hope that's 100% controlled by 3arc/activision.

The elite server(s) should be controlled by 3arc/activision. The game does push some sort of updates to the elite server(s) during a match and more at the end of a match. Whether this is done only from the host or the client and host I don't know for sure. I think it was if you rank up but it could be other stuff too and I can't remember for sure.

So for matchmaking microsoft servers have influence and for stats etc elite server(s) have influence. I'd be more inclined to say it's the game code and matchmaking combined that causes problems primarily but it's better not to rule anything out like the servers.

Ss78_

Studios