increase of camping.

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: increase of camping.

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

Yet no mention that the opposite team was a bunch of idiots that didn't try to counter his strategy.

This gameplay isn't very impressive.  I mean really.  What is so impressive about sitting behind a shield for 99% of the game? If that is impressive then why aren't people making montages of the actual people playing the game?  I mean that is all we are really doing while playing this game.  Sitting.

Maybe I should make a "sitting" montage for youtube. 

Level 25

in reply to asianman12

Completely agree A-man. Diverted the attention? He had a shotgun. Had the other team not been running the idiot perk he could have stayed up there the entire round with low single digit kills.

I would also easily argue that had he actually moved more than three meters and helped control the board that it would have eased the pressure on his teamates more than his grand "distraction" plan. Team deathmatch means working as a team, controlling choke points not Wait Death Match while your other guys are actually working for the win.

In fact I literally just finished a round of TDM on Hijacked. There were two of us working the board. I went 16-5 my other Teamate was 17-8. We won but the next highest guy was 11-12 with he and his three other friends ironically setting up shop in the same balcony as the vid and getting crushed while the other two of us were pushed up past the middle of the board on either side actually trying to control things proactively.

Level 12

in reply to asianman12

It's not impressive but it proved very effective against a lot of TDM players out there. The thing that made The Worm's strategy viable is the amount of players who don't know how to deal with it. They kept on running to him over and over and expecting a different result.

Level 35

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

Then all that means is he was playing against sh*tty players. 

Level 25

in reply to DylanKlebold

People are camping more in this CoD because of the Ghost nerf. lol

If you can't kill a camper, then leave him alone to get bored.

Level 15

in reply to DylanKlebold

what increase? People camp. End of story. shoot em int he face and move on. seriously every cod the camping gets worse lol. "drastically" so by this point we should all be campers by this point according to the community judging by how much it increases every game release

Level 45

in reply to DylanKlebold

Oh, you guys badly, badly, badly misunderstood me.

I don't care if someone camps or not. Go back and look at the BO1 and MW3 forums. You'll see that I have not only defended campers using that strategy, I admit that, at times, I camp myself. Hey, whatever wins the match. Right?

What I am saying is that this game was supposed to reduce the number of campers. They made the Ghost perk the most useless perk in the game. All in the name of reducing campers.

In reality, they made it easier than ever to camp.

That's all I am saying.

"At the end of the match, there remains only ... nuttin 2 say."
Level 62

in reply to nuttin2say

at what point did they state that they were actively attempting to reduce the number of campers? people assumed thats what they were doing But i dont recall them ever stating to try.

where did they say that ghost was being nerfed only because of campers? from what I recall it got its nerf because of everyone whining about how Ghost was over powered... and still are... big surprise >.>...

the MMS scope and target finder were ways to HELP you deal with campers.

There are just as many campers in past cods as there are in this one. There are just as many camp spots/head glitches in every single cod. The problem hasnt increased in the slightest.

(honestly if you find a vid of them saying it direct me to it)

Level 45

in reply to deamonomic

Ghost overpowered? In BO2? My ass.

For you Ghost should be like:

"Ghost

Does nothing but it has a cool name so use it."

Level 1

in reply to DylanKlebold

DylanKlebold wrote:

i've never used the forums before but what is up with the increase of camping? i mean before it was bad only on the weekend but these past four days it has gone to a point where it is just sad. i've yet to get a normal game since. i'm not a terrible player so i can deal with them but what makes it sad is that these people dont even bother trying to hide. they just lay on the floor in plain sight or crouched completely still waiting for someone at spawns being oblivious to their surroundings. all the teamates and enemies that i encounter now play the game as if the objective is to spawn trap the opposing team. anyone dealing with this as well?

What I find sad is having to play alongside dudes who think similarly to you. I love this line "ive yet to get a normal game since"

What a big excuse, what is normal? Everyone running around, chasing each other around? Geez.

Wait, your having trouble with the ones who are prone? Hahaha

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

Studios