im having a problem with the EOtech sight. (posted in tech support and here)

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

im having a problem with the EOtech sight. (posted in tech support and here)

so i unlocked all my reticles for my EOtech sight on my peacekeeper but i dont have the title i should get. i feel like i just got cheated out of 5000(i think) xp

so can you guys help me? i think its a result of me getting my stats messed up from the local glitch. ive submitted a case for the local thing and it will soon be solved. but my reticle thing needs a response...why did i not get my title?

Level 9
7 REPLIES

Re: im having a problem with the EOtech sight. (posted in tech support and here)

in reply to nuclear_soundwa

This game does weird things from time to time. I have completed a couple things that i never got rewarded for either. Quick question though...Did you level up ANY part of this weapon while in combat training?

If the answer is yes, then none of it counts towards your calling cards or challenges. It only levels up the weapon and your regular level. NOTHING ELSE.

If the answer is no...then you will just have to keep playing and it will probably just give it you eventually.

Level 28

Re: im having a problem with the EOtech sight. (posted in tech support and here)

in reply to jwaller123

quick question did they ever fix combat training? before it was 1 bot and the rest humans...did they balance that yet?

Level 9

Yes. It is now 3 humans and 3 bots per team. What does balance have to do with your question though?

Level 28

in reply to jwaller123

absoloutly nothing it was just a gamemode i avoided and was wondering if they setteled the teams balance was the wrong word. since that game on aftermath i have never clicked on the combat training playlist

Level 9
Highlighted

I kinda figured that's what you were getting at, but you could have just said No, I didn't do any of it in combat training.

Level 28

I could be wrong, but isn't there just one EO Tech title that applies to all weapons?

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

allow me to awnser for you...

1 title for acog

1 title for hybrid

1 title for red dot (which i was reset on)

1 TITLE FOR EOTECH SIGHT AKA HOLOGRAPHIC

Level 9

Studios