i was banned ofr no reason...

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Highlighted

Re: i was banned ofr no reason...

in reply to E45Y1LYK1LLED

You did wrong. SO quit trying to make it right by saying Jimmy and Sarah posted worse stuff. The racist stuff gets reported too.

Level 18

You've proved your own point there without knowing it.

That is how YOU interpret it.

Others may interpret it differently - therefore it is deemed unsuitable

Level 29

It is possible that your emblem ban was a temporary fix as the moderator pushed your case to the next department, where it was determined to be a violation that deserves a permanent ban.

Level 20

An emblem that clearly breaks the rules, a gamertag that's pushing it and now a permaban, you really have been a very busy boy.  (And by boy I really mean child)

From the info above you should be banned anyway, you sound exactly the type of immature and abusive child that the game doesn't need and certainly we don't need.

During my very long time on here I can only think of one single person where a mistake was made and the ban was reversed, the other tens of thousands were banned for cheating, hacking, boosting, etc  regardless of them all pleading innocence.

I will look forward to you coming back on here in a month or so to tell us it was all a big mistake, you didn't cheat and your ban has been reversed.

Or lets see you have the guts to come back and tell us your still banned and why.

Level 20

nobody is banned for no reason

Level 2

If you didn't break the rules after the temp ban then you're pleading your case to the wrong crowd & this thread breaks the forum rules so it will be black bagged. If you're innocent I wish you luck in pleading your case. If you're guilty I'm saying nothing, it's no fun punching a blind kid.

Good day to you sir.

Level 3

Ban appeals and discussion are not allowed on the forums. We moderators and your peers on the forums do not have any information regarding your in game ban.

For further information please read our Black Ops II Security & Enforcement Policy.

Claire JeepChick
Treyarch Moderator

Studios