i was banned ofr no reason...

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: i was banned ofr no reason...

in reply to E45Y1LYK1LLED

E45Y1LYK1LLED wrote:

first time was for emblem. and then around 4 this morning i was perma banned

problem is this...you dont get a perma ban for nothing...if you used a lag switch or caught boosting what ever..you will get banned..i say good riddence to you..you spoil the game for everyone else then come on here crying...cant stand cheaters you should all be banned from these games for good..no sympathy here...1 more down...

Level 2

in reply to chummierpie

go look at my recent games GT is PhallicGauge i can assure all of you i dont cheat lol. you all assume bans are for cheating, i know this is not the case, i just need to know who to get ahold of to see wh i was banned and if there was a mistake made. you all can say i cheat all you want. go lookat my channel

Level 1

"Phallic Gauge". I assume that's something you measure your genitals with? Nice gamer tag.

Level 10

in reply to DR65DR1

possibly

Level 1

all you children that  are blood  thirsty in here, assuming  things will leadyou down a lot of wrong paths in liife.so whileyoure being an ethug.  tell me how good that looks on a resume

Level 1

E45Y1LYK1LLED wrote:

all you children that  are blood  thirsty in here, assuming  things will leadyou down a lot of wrong paths in liife.so whileyoure being an ethug.  tell me how good that looks on a resume

you might want to re consider that holier than thou attitude or shall i just post some of the comments you leave on youtube and twitter to people..

Level 75

in reply to Maccabi

see now youre just trying to commit slander. illegal in fifty states. law school does come in handy. what i post on my other peronal accounts has nothing to do with this post. GG

Level 1

Oooh another US law supercedes a players location and local jurisdiction post!

ROFLMAO

Only  a million posts like that all over the web.

FAIL!

Level 7

FYI it would be libel. Slander is spoken-word and it has to be something that you can't refute in a court of law. An accusation of being holier than thou hardly qualifies.

Level 10

in reply to DR65DR1

its not about what was said by him but the threat of slanderin his comments, what is my personal life and personal channelshas nothing to do with the post. its superlative in a way to make mesee like  a bad person, sinnce he  tryed to follow through with his actions by posting something not even on my accounts, by law is slander. hes lying to the communtiy about my personal accounts to demean me on this threat GG

Level 1

Studios