i really am starting to get alot better on cod at last

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

i really am starting to get alot better on cod at last

all i read on this forum is alot of negativity you all know what it is blah blah.well im here to say that blops 2 is one hell of a good online shooter .my KD is 1 on HC TDM not bad for a 37 year old very late to the cod series.im now starting to average at least 1 maybe 2 care packages a map and got to say the more of them you get the better they are .i had my first AGR last night and what a pleasure it was to follow it around seeing it waste people here there and everywhere.i dont even miss running with ghost as a perk as i go with engineer all i do is whip out my SWAR and bye bye to AVs.i would love to see a zoom on the target finder but i think that might make it a bit to good a sight.i dont even care for campers i think the boosters are far a more dose of the clap than them.all in all i really do feel that MW4 has alot live up to now and must take the wildcards option into its own game all i will say on a negatve note is no HC free 4 all what the ..............

Level 10
9 REPLIES

Re: i really am starting to get alot better on cod at last

in reply to randomnade76

Good for you, always nice when you do not have to be a "try hard" just to get good scores.

Level 6

in reply to weed-cobolt

Finally a bit of positivity. Its nice to enjoy the game.

Level 2

in reply to randomnade76

Good post. Glad to hear you are having fun and improving your game. Dont pay attention to what you see on these forums. There are some good people on here but there are way too many weiner whinners that dont have any clue what they are talking about.

I too am enjoying this game. I have have improved with every COD since my first which was COD4.

Level 16
Highlighted

in reply to randomnade76

I'm glad you're enjoying the game. Just don't push yourself too hard or it might consume you. I once started out like you and I was so happy breaking the 1KD mark, then my goal went up to 1.5, and now on BO2, anything less than 2KD is a bad game for me. My advise is to continue what you're doing and don't let anyone dictate to you what you can use or do in the game. Use whatever you're comfortable with and don't let the haters get into your head. People will knock you down for using the Target Finder but don't pay attention to them.

Level 35

in reply to randomnade76

Always nice to see reports of productive improvement in skill instead of blaming connection. When I was new to COD (BO1) I found playing bots interchangeably with playing online helped immensely. Tis an excellent tool for experimentation and familiarisation. Also watch recorded matches of players doing well in games you've participated in and to review your own performance. Both helped me become much better and still have a place today even though I'm well past the noob stage.

Level 7

in reply to Datura1

I've not tried switching from bots to lifers, I'll have to look into that.  One thing that's similar that I found to be helpful is use a 'slow' unfamiliart gun for five or so matches in a row.  For me, that's using the Remington shotgun (I've seen videos where they suggest using a dual wield pistols).  I have to slow down and think about what's going on if I want to get a kill.  Then when I switch back over to an SMG, I prefer the PDW, I improve leaps and bounds from how I was doing with the shotgun.

Level 2

in reply to randomnade76

Congrats on your AGR!  I'm hoping to get there soon.

Level 2

in reply to randomnade76

I sucked in the beginning, bad. I thought I wasn't cut out for online gaming but I found the setups and learned different styles that suit me and now I enjoy almost every game.

Level 27

in reply to Restore_Hardcore

I went from hunter killer, to sentury gun, then stealth, chopper, now i can get a lodestar sometimes. Lol

Level 2

Studios