i didn't PAY FOR THIS

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

i didn't PAY FOR THIS

This is an outrage why would you take awa the Nuketown 2025 map when you had so many commercials about it. The whole reason I pre ordered the game was for the Nuketown 2025 map. I know I can still play on cusom games ( not tonns of fun ) I like the challenge of playing against the COD Black Ops II players all across the world. I say BRING IT BACK.

Level 1
14 REPLIES

Re: i didn't PAY FOR THIS

in reply to KICKASS789

There are already numerous threads regarding this very issue, please use the search function and post in one of those threads to prevent spam and clutter.

Level 19

in reply to Thedestoyer

This is just anger of players towards Treyarch. And they have to face this coz they make games for communities that they can have fun while playing.

Here what I can see is they just wanted higher sales rate so they FALSE Advertise that Nuketown will be available 24/7 365 days.

Level 1

"they just wanted higher sales rate so they FALSE Advertise that Nuketown will be available 24/7 365 days. "

^bingo

Level 14
Highlighted

in reply to AudibleTuna

How is it false? You have it? You can play it any time you want. No playlists were promised.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

They lied by omitting the full truth. It's a shady business practice that's common-place in corporate america...

And to think that you would defend such a practice. Yikes.

Level 14

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

Then what is this my friend? And I don't want to play with bots where I can't even ranking up.

http://i.imgur.com/grQEB.jpg

Level 1

in reply to KICKASS789

I went to play Nuketown but its gone, why has it been taken away for special events only? I preordered the hardened edition for nuketown 2025 and zombies now I can't play Nuketown what the F*CK!

I can't believe this, is the for real, really? i mean seriously for real? really? really?

Treyarch WTF seriously?

Level 2

you don't need the hardend edition for nuketown 2025, that was just for zombies (but they're putting that out in the season pass anyways)

Level 1

in reply to KICKASS789

topic title really reminded me of:

but yeah, theres already soo many threads about bringing it back, etc. didn't really need another :\

Level 1

Studios